YJiang's Smogon Smorgasboard Tourney -ro32 brackets-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeah, I didn't know what I was doing with my new team so I lost 0-4. GG I guess.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
End Battle! JRrrrr [YJiang] wins!
Score: 0 to 3
JRrrrr [YJiang]: gg
JabbaTheSmorgasboard: gg

I just beat JabbatheGriffin

Is it just me or is it somewhat unfair to be able to skip a round by subbing into round 2...Next time, remind me to not sign up, but sub into semi-finals...

Well he was there in the thread, he just sort of didn't reply. Plus, sub spots don't always happen, anyway, and if it's something like the semis I'd probably just DQ the no-show.

And I'll update this thread tomorrow afternoon.

Normally, subs only appear for the first round. The minute after that, if people are DQed, the other person gets a by.

EDIT: Yes, he definately said he won on the first page.

He said he did on the first page I think.

Could you send me some logs through PM?

Pilocus got d/c while it was 5-5 so we rematched.

I then forfeited when it was 6-3 after me deciding to overpredict like crazy and get critted.

Oh sorry for misinterpreting.

And right, I don't think there'll be any subbing anymore, it IS right to just give players byes <_<. Another oversight by me (I seem to be racking them up :().

Anyway, good luck to everyone still in it!

lost to Karrot 6-0 because I used Rapidash. gg and good luck with the rest of the tournament. Maybe next time I should build a decent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)