1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Yo guys I'm 1337

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by david stone, Oct 8, 2006.

1. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

2. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

you are the first mod to be featured in trou du cul.

way to go noob.
  3. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hey, at least I realized this wasn't Firebot worthy and posted it here to start with, which is more than I can say about certain supermoderators.

Actually, with Firebot how it's been recently, I think this would be quite the improvement, and thus recommend this be moved there immediately.

I just remembered I can move my own posts, even when they aren't in my stomping (Stompert) grounds.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)