1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

You-Choose-It Mafia : Game Over, GGFan wins.

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by GreenPikachu, Jun 23, 2009.

1. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Phew. About time, right? Well, it still isn't 100% done. Forgive me for the lack of a banner when you first get to the forums (that will be coming shortly), but here it is:

http://www.breuleux.net/mafia/cozykitten/index.php

PMs will begin going out from the posting of this thread. I will edit this post and let you know when all the PMs are out. Thank you to everyone for signing up. If you told me you had a scheduling conflict, even for a week or two, I removed you. I'd also like to apologize to those of you who did not make the game. I'm sorry.

And....away we go!

EDIT: PMs have all been sent out. Check back to this thread, because the URL might change (cozykitten -> youchooseitmafia) and don't be alarmed if color schemes change. I wanted to get this game up ASAP, and wasn't worrying about style.

BE SURE TO READ THE RULES!
  2. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

do me 8th ilu gp. ^_^
  3. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

my tears will neverend if I don't get in this.

It'd be my first anon mafia! :D
    also please give me cinna toast crunch for I am eating some tonight

edit ty ty ty ty ganna win
  4. Bass

Bass Brother in arms
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Assuming I am in, I wonder how you guys designed one of the three roles I chose.
  5. Scrubs

Scrubs

Sweet I'm in :D:D
  6. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

i don't think i'm in :( :( :(
  7. LonelyNess

LonelyNess Makin' PK Love
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

It's ok, we can be not in together, Jedil :(
  8. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

first post updated. all pm's sent out. sorry again if you did not get in. i have a running sub list, so if i need one, i know who to call on. thanks again for everyone's patience.
  9. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

goodluck to all players D: ;_;
  10. Pyromanic

Pyromanic

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
  11. blue_light

blue_light

I'm dying already!
  12. Veedrock

Veedrock

Lynching anybody that claims some stupid anime bullshit I've never heard of.
  13. Brain

Brain
    is a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

youchooseitmafia is too long man come on :)

cozykitten -> yci

But both work.

Good luck to all parties concerned.
  14. Sonuis

Sonuis Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Most of those cereal choices look delicious.
  15. Thorns

Thorns

the theme is brilliant here's to a good game
  16. Amelia

Amelia

I'm looking for cereals now
  17. Gmax

Gmax kuahahahaha
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Through a rather unfortunate series of events, I ended up discovering a channel by the name of #emca. Discovering a lack of activity from its participants, Hipmonlee, and Jedil, I enquired of Hipmonlee as to its purpose:-

After his vague hint, I decided to do some legwork, and looked on the internet for acronyms. I discovered that it might be a harmless Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant that the group were working on.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, I enquired of chanserv, as to who the owner of this outfit was. It turned out that the seemingly friendly user Moi was the founder . Moi's involvement changed everything! I decided to go one step further; I decided to visit this website and enter emca. The results were shocking!

It seems that these people were actually plotters belonging to the ACME corporation!

tl;dr Hip, moi and Jedil are ACME. Villagers stay away, Milkmen/wolf feel free to hunt down and kill. Here are some quotes that clinch it I guess?

So yeah, while I could still be a Milkman trying to deceive you all, the truth is I'm an occasionally big-boned user looking for allies to contact me. So, yeah, please do so, let's have a village victory for once!
  18. moi

moi

Success rate of initial looking for contact in recent mafias : 0%
  19. Thunda

Thunda

dont be hasty, if you add a few letters and mix them up a bit emca can spell meercat. i know for a fact moi is a meercat enthusiast; this #emca channel could easily be devoted to their discussion. dont jump to conclusions, jumping to conclusions killed the cat.
  20. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

21. Amelia

Amelia

It's jumping to conclusions killed the meercat, thunda.
  22. moi

moi

Extraordinary meercat catholic association
  23. moot

moot

[​IMG]

it's called a JUMP to CONCLUSIONS mat
  24. Flounder

Flounder

I love moot
  25. eric the espeon

eric the espeon maybe I just misunderstood
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

So, why did they not make a more secure channel? Or one without such an obvious reference to the team name? And how did you find it?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)