1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

You-Choose-It Mafia : Game Over, GGFan wins.

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by GreenPikachu, Jun 23, 2009.

1. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Phew. About time, right? Well, it still isn't 100% done. Forgive me for the lack of a banner when you first get to the forums (that will be coming shortly), but here it is:

http://www.breuleux.net/mafia/cozykitten/index.php

PMs will begin going out from the posting of this thread. I will edit this post and let you know when all the PMs are out. Thank you to everyone for signing up. If you told me you had a scheduling conflict, even for a week or two, I removed you. I'd also like to apologize to those of you who did not make the game. I'm sorry.

And....away we go!

EDIT: PMs have all been sent out. Check back to this thread, because the URL might change (cozykitten -> youchooseitmafia) and don't be alarmed if color schemes change. I wanted to get this game up ASAP, and wasn't worrying about style.

BE SURE TO READ THE RULES!
  2. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

do me 8th ilu gp. ^_^
  3. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

my tears will neverend if I don't get in this.

It'd be my first anon mafia! :D
    also please give me cinna toast crunch for I am eating some tonight

edit ty ty ty ty ganna win
  4. Bass

Bass Brother in arms
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Assuming I am in, I wonder how you guys designed one of the three roles I chose.
  5. Scrubs

Scrubs

Sweet I'm in :D:D
  6. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

i don't think i'm in :( :( :(
  7. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

It's ok, we can be not in together, Jedil :(
  8. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

first post updated. all pm's sent out. sorry again if you did not get in. i have a running sub list, so if i need one, i know who to call on. thanks again for everyone's patience.
  9. Jedil

Jedil FUCK TIGER

goodluck to all players D: ;_;
  10. Pyromanic

Pyromanic

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
  11. blue_light

blue_light

I'm dying already!
  12. Veedrock

Veedrock

Lynching anybody that claims some stupid anime bullshit I've never heard of.
  13. Brain

Brain
    is a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

youchooseitmafia is too long man come on :)

cozykitten -> yci

But both work.

Good luck to all parties concerned.
  14. Sonuis

Sonuis Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Most of those cereal choices look delicious.
  15. Thorns

Thorns

the theme is brilliant here's to a good game
  16. Amelia

Amelia

I'm looking for cereals now
  17. Gmax

Gmax kuahahahaha
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Through a rather unfortunate series of events, I ended up discovering a channel by the name of #emca. Discovering a lack of activity from its participants, Hipmonlee, and Jedil, I enquired of Hipmonlee as to its purpose:-

After his vague hint, I decided to do some legwork, and looked on the internet for acronyms. I discovered that it might be a harmless Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant that the group were working on.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, I enquired of chanserv, as to who the owner of this outfit was. It turned out that the seemingly friendly user Moi was the founder . Moi's involvement changed everything! I decided to go one step further; I decided to visit this website and enter emca. The results were shocking!

It seems that these people were actually plotters belonging to the ACME corporation!

tl;dr Hip, moi and Jedil are ACME. Villagers stay away, Milkmen/wolf feel free to hunt down and kill. Here are some quotes that clinch it I guess?

So yeah, while I could still be a Milkman trying to deceive you all, the truth is I'm an occasionally big-boned user looking for allies to contact me. So, yeah, please do so, let's have a village victory for once!
  18. moi

moi

Success rate of initial looking for contact in recent mafias : 0%
  19. Thunda

Thunda

dont be hasty, if you add a few letters and mix them up a bit emca can spell meercat. i know for a fact moi is a meercat enthusiast; this #emca channel could easily be devoted to their discussion. dont jump to conclusions, jumping to conclusions killed the cat.
  20. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

21. Amelia

Amelia

It's jumping to conclusions killed the meercat, thunda.
  22. moi

moi

Extraordinary meercat catholic association
  23. moot

moot

[​IMG]

it's called a JUMP to CONCLUSIONS mat
  24. Flounder

Flounder

I love moot
  25. eric the espeon

eric the espeon maybe I just misunderstood
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

So, why did they not make a more secure channel? Or one without such an obvious reference to the team name? And how did you find it?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)