You Know The Skore - NEW SHINY SSSSSSSSSEVIPER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another new add-......what?? Yes I really did breed a Girafarig.

Girafarig

Male
Timid
Inner Focus
OT: Kashif 17725
31/21/31/31/31/31

Secret Power - Wish - Magic Coat - Skill Swap

HOLY CRAP I'M ON A ROLL

Getting really lucky with hatchers on Reddit being almost instantly available!

Latest Addition

Chikorita

Male
Calm
Overgrow
OT: Chris 36026
31/6/31/31/31/31

Heal Pulse - Ancientpower - Leaf Storm - Leech Seed

Cmt and pick as many as you like! If you need to know the pokeballs of my Shinies I will gladly tell you! All my Shinies are kalos and I have a lot of uncommon too!

NEW ADDITION!

YES I AM BREEDING THE STUFF YOU WON'T WASTE YOUR OWN TIME ON, BUT JUST HAVE TO HAVE!

Caterpie

Male
Timid
Shield Dust > becomes Compoundeyes
OT: will be added once I can back on to bank and check it after maintenance (ffs bank!)
31/27/31/31/31/31

Tackle - String Shot

Last edited:
NEW ADDITION!

YES I AM BREEDING THE STUFF YOU WON'T WASTE YOUR OWN TIME ON, BUT JUST HAVE TO HAVE!

Caterpie

Male
Timid
Shield Dust > becomes Compoundeyes
OT: will be added once I can back on to bank and check it after maintenance (ffs bank!)
31/27/31/31/31/31

Tackle - String Shot
You either give me my pokes back or get reported becuase I have the right to get them back if I'm not satisfied with something. Also I will redistribute your pokes if I don't get them back

You either give me my pokes back or get reported becuase I have the right to get them back if I'm not satisfied with something. Also I will redistribute your pokes if I don't get them back
Please report me to all the mods.
At once.
They deserve a laugh.

Please report me to all the mods.
At once.
They deserve a laugh.
Don't try me. I already told you it was an accident I missed your rules. And I want my pokes back. I know some of them are your friends,but like I said I still have the rights

Would you be interested in a HP Fire HA modest Bulba in Dusk Ball and/or a timid HA Fennekin female in Luxury ball? Both are shiny and bred by me, hatched by SV match. Details of them in my thread.

Would you be interested in a HP Fire HA modest Bulba in Dusk Ball and/or a timid HA Fennekin female in Luxury ball? Both are shiny and bred by me, hatched by SV match. Details of them in my thread.
I'd be interested in the Bulbasaur - we've previously traded for the Fennekin :D What do you want for it?

id love to trade for binacle! i have a shiny perfect noibat
Sorry I already have a shiny Noibat.

CMT for nidoran,krabby,ponyta,girafarig and ralts.
When you've complied with the rule of the forum and added the OT and ID's of the pokemon we can revisit this offer. You would also be as well listing the pokeballs these mons come in as that's very important to me and a lot of others on this board.

I'd be interested in the Bulbasaur - we've previously traded for the Fennekin :D What do you want for it?

Sorry I already have a shiny Noibat.

When you've complied with the rule of the forum and added the OT and ID's of the pokemon we can revisit this offer. You would also be as well listing the pokeballs these mons come in as that's very important to me and a lot of others on this board.
Thats right, me and my memory..
I am interested in both Clauncher and Skiddo, but think I'll go for Skiddo since I already got a chain fished shiny Clauncher :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)