You Know The Skore - NEW SHINY SSSSSSSSSEVIPER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a calm shiny eevee 31/x/31/31/31/31 in luxury ball, no HA. I like your shiny female zubat. I have other mons besides eevee.

Hi, I have a calm shiny eevee 31/x/31/31/31/31 in luxury ball, no HA. I like your shiny female zubat. I have other mons besides eevee.
What other mons do you have? And are they Kalos Born? I checked your thread and it seems to be just RNGs

Hi ! In answer to your CMT, I like a lot of your Shinies too xD This is a quicklist : Larvitar, Clauncher, Deino, Skiddo, Gligar, Litleo HP Ice, Cacnea with Water Absorb, Shroomish... I may want more so if you want a lot of things in my Shop, don't hesitate to ask.

But if we do a massive trade, wouldn't you accept me to have Semi-Redis rights on some of your Shinies ? Actually if I trade you a lot of mine you will be able to redistribute them as I won't be able to do the same with yours... If you offer the same thing than me, it will be difficult for me... But if you don't want, I'll understand and will do the trade anyway :)

Hi ! In answer to your CMT, I like a lot of your Shinies too xD This is a quicklist : Larvitar, Clauncher, Deino, Skiddo, Gligar, Litleo HP Ice, Cacnea with Water Absorb, Shroomish... I may want more so if you want a lot of things in my Shop, don't hesitate to ask.

But if we do a massive trade, wouldn't you accept me to have Semi-Redis rights on some of your Shinies ? Actually if I trade you a lot of mine you will be able to redistribute them as I won't be able to do the same with yours... If you offer the same thing than me, it will be difficult for me... But if you don't want, I'll understand and will do the trade anyway :)
Awesome stuff; the initial 8 I want are:

Mandibuzz
Exeggcute
Swinub
Surskit
Diglett
Munchlax
Spinarak
Glaceon

And if you want anything else we can make another trade. About redis rights, with ORAS coming soon I'm less worried about them as things may change very quickly if new egg moves etc get added so how's about you choose 4 of mine that you'd like semi-redis rights on?

Awesome stuff; the initial 8 I want are:

Mandibuzz
Exeggcute
Swinub
Surskit
Diglett
Munchlax
Spinarak
Glaceon

And if you want anything else we can make another trade. About redis rights, with ORAS coming soon I'm less worried about them as things may change very quickly if new egg moves etc get added so how's about you choose 4 of mine that you'd like semi-redis rights on?
Nice ! Actually I got a Shiny Larvitar yesterday, would you mind changing it with your Shiny Poliwag ? And would you agree on a clone trade ? If not I'll have to find a cloner for all of them and it's long :(

Nice ! Actually I got a Shiny Larvitar yesterday, would you mind changing it with your Shiny Poliwag ? And would you agree on a clone trade ? If not I'll have to find a cloner for all of them and it's long :(
Sure, It only takes me about 5 mins to mass clone stuff.

Thanks !

EDIT: I forgot to tell you, I want Semi-Redis right on Cacnea, Gligar, Litleo and Deino, is it ok ?

Last edited:
cmt for
Male
Bold
Pressure
OT: Emu 49658 *thank you Esmeya for the hatch!*
31/20/31/31/31/31

Shadow Sneak - Pain Split - Destiny Bond - Foul Play

pm for a larger list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)