Your Favourite Song of all time!

My song changes from week to week.Right now its lucky by jason mraz but last week it was kiss me through the phone by souljah boy and before that Last call by thursday.You get the idea :)

There are many songs I love, but one that is always at or near the top is One Winged Angel, especially the Advent Children version.

changes all the time, but currently it is: The Boy Who Could Explode by Matthew Good.

Although if i had to pick one that lasts forever it would have to be Stairway to Heaven

if I had to choose one probably would be Velvet Underground - Sister Ray or Soft Machine - Moon in June

Like others, my tastes change from time to time, but one song that will always blow me away is His World by Ali Tabatabaee and Matty Lewis.

Probably A Change of Seasons by Dream Theater, since it puts together everything I like about music and turns it into a masterpiece.
Ooh perhaps this fucking masterpiece. Also perhaps Octavarium, A Nightmare to Remember, or The Count of Tuscany. I have heard them play the latter two live, as the opening and closing songs respectively, and I was completely overwhelmed by their awesomeness. Goddammit I love Dream Theater, and I especially love their epics (and James Labrie's voice).

my favorite songs always change... because I hear a new one that is really good, because I listen to it too much... you get the picture..

But I really like Live To Win by Paul Stanley or Crush 'Em by Megadeth

Candy Rain by Soul For Real

It was my mom and I's favorite song and it was one of the last songs i got to sing with her, may she rest in peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)