1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Your first shiny pokemon (except Gyarados in GSC)

Discussion in 'Historical Threads' started by eddylugia, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddylugia

eddylugia

As the title says.
    My first shiny pokemon was a Tentacool in Emerald :evan: and because I was looking for Latias with the volume off, I didn't see it was shiny until I escaped :(
  2. wacky tabaky

wacky tabaky

Well I killed a shiny starly with a rock smash crit but my first ever was jirachi(hacked[non-hacked would be pichu])
  3. 420

My first and only legit wild shiny was a shiny koffing in crystal which is now a weezing. Caught it in a nuzlocke run without even having to break the rules since it just happened to be the first pokemon in that area.
  4. Captains

Captains

I got a Geodude in FR randomly, then when trying for decent Porygon IVs, got a Shiny Porygon on FR, and then on Sapphire on purpose after 100 resets found a Hasty shiny Kyogre w/ Quite High IVs.
  5. soul_survivor

soul_survivor

My 1st shiny(beside gyrados in gold) was wurmple in emerald. I was training until all my moms wera at 16+, and it popped out. It also evolved into a beautyfly which was useful.
  6. ZekromTheGreat

ZekromTheGreat

That was pretty stupid eddylugia XD
  7. kkoala

kkoala

Shiny Lairon inside of victory road in Ruby, hit run before I realized. =/
  8. Icy Arcanine

Icy Arcanine

I found and caught a Shiny Golbat in Sapphire
  9. Captains

Captains

Thats an awesome shiny to find >.>
  10. Japan

Japan

Grrrrr.....shinys in 3rd gen wow!

My first shiny was a kingler, adamant nature, I was watching this commercial, and it showed this scary face, so I got scared and accidently moved my character 2 steps (Soul Silver) then wow, shiny kingler caught, to be honest, I really didn't care about it.
  11. PrimeMinister

PrimeMinister

I can't believe this..... Everybody has seen a shiny. In my 10 years of playing pokemon, never have I seen a shiny. I never understood why I never found one......
  12. ZekromTheGreat

ZekromTheGreat

Eh i have nothing better to do.So ill explain my first shiny in soul silver.Although i lost it i don't care i still have black. XD
    So i was in a cave,A cold,Dark dripping cave.Ladders,Stairs obstacles everywhere!Lets see..Ladder...Go up...Up the stairs...Turn left.....And go up...BOOM!There it was.Mewtwo.I thought it was just a regular Mewtwo level.70.But i started to battle.And it was an amazing sight.A green and pale i guess Mewtwo!And even a bigger surprise.I wanted to get rid of my x1 poke ball.(Regular.)Full hp,First time, I caught it!Yes!!!And thats what happen.Then i traded it to black.
  13. Yamata no Orochi

Yamata no Orochi capes are cool
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

My first Shiny was Yanma in the the Safari Zone, Platinum Version.
  14. Japan

Japan

Did you manage to catch it?
  15. zero2exe

zero2exe Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
    is a Contributor Alumnus

My first shiny was a sentret in leafgreen... haven't seen another since then =.=
  16. V4Victini

V4Victini [22:01] <&Stellar> I'm gonna edit ALL the YAML files
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcher

My first shiny was a Venonat in HeartGold. I treasured it sooooooo much. One day I traded it away on pokemongts.com. Ive regretted it ever since. TT-TT
  17. Japan

Japan

I feel you man, ever since I got that Kingler, I didn't really care about it, until I traded it for an EV'd pokemon, I go so careless, *sigh* the memories.
  18. TheBaron

TheBaron

My first was a shiny Tentacool in Emerald (now a Tentacruel), then a shiny Psyduck, (now a Golduck), and last and coolest from Diamond version, a shiny Ponyta. Also got the shiny dogs from that event.
  19. tomtom5858

tomtom5858

My first (and only) wild, shiny, non-RNGed encounter was in my Black verion. It was a Cottonee (Infiltrator Quirky grr). I then traded it to my friend for an Adamant shiny Magikarp. I told him the only good nature on MagiDos is Jolly, and he swallowed it whole.
  20. Enraikou

Enraikou

the first shiny...well there is a story behind it: It was on pokemon ruby at mt.pyre, i found a red duskull but i thought it might be angry or something...(god please kill me) i runned away but then walked again and found another red duskull, I said "ill catch it, maybe it will back to normal"......... today that "angry duskull" is my wall dusknoir at pokemon white.----------> lol
  21. Japan

Japan

wtf, 2 shiny duskulls?
  22. Zorian

Zorian

My first was on a friends ruby and i found a shiny Lotad and i let him keep it, then on my diamond i chained for a shiny voltorb, absol and ponyta.
  23. Japan

Japan

I bet people when they first found their shinnies they probably thought it was a glitch or non if importance so they run or knock it out. LOL!
  24. Pikaswag

Pikaswag

..... My first and only shiny pokemon was a red gyarados .....i feel so left out
  25. Muffinlander

Muffinlander

Shiny tropious in gen 3, dont remember exactly. probably emerald.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)