Your most Memorable moment from Gold/Silver

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's either between:

Watching my Typhlosion become my first Pokemon to reach level 100 right in front of the waterfall between Johto and Kanto (against a Seaking; I remember that much!), or

Seeing my first shiny, an Umbreon, in the Battle Tower. You have no idea how depressing that was. ;_;

definitely my most memorable moment was fighting red. It was awesome! oh and crahtz you are so lucky to get a shiny ho-oh! if only you could tranfer it to d/p...

There weren't any really notable moments until fairly recently when I used the bad clone glitch to transform a Sneasel into a Celebi knowing Fire Punch, among other potentially useful moves. It was all done without a cheating device, and I definitely thought it was pretty neat.

I suppose for credibility, I should add that it can be found here.

I caught a shiny Pinsir in the Bug Catching thing. I don't think I won the contest though, sadly.
Oh, and my Typhlosion could sweep just about everything in the game.
Good times.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I caught a shiny Pinsir in the Bug Catching thing. I don't think I won the contest though, sadly.
Oh, and my Typhlosion could sweep just about everything in the game.
Good times.
Picky judges! >(

My favorite memory was catching all 3 runners (but in Crystal, so Suicune was already taken care of, haha). Boy, were they every annoying...just like my SRing for Entei project now....

Most probably first fighting a Yanma (I was 8 years old, I thought the name was weird and my game had turned Japanese) outside Goldenrod city. Also, it would be finally catching those legendary dogs without master balls... last week.

Finally figuring out how to get to Chuck. My friend showed me the right way to move the bolders and I thought it looked like Mickey Mouse. From then on, I called it the Mickey Mouse trick.