You're sure this is a kids game?

And the black Jynxes, and the gun safari one with the 30 Taurus that created the biggest plot hole in all of the anime's history, and the seizure episode, and the one about an earthquake after Japan's earthquake, and...

You get the idea.
I could had sworn there was an episode where Brock nearly kissed a Jynx due to him being in shock or something.

And I could had sworn that episode was banned too.

I could had sworn there was an episode where Brock nearly kissed a Jynx due to him being in shock or something.

And I could had sworn that episode was banned too.
The one with the black Jynxes? Yes, it was banned from North America, but was released on box set.

The anime is very strange at times...

...That's an eye? I had always just assumed it was a pouch or something. @_@
One of the Pokemon movies, Jirachi: Wish Maker (I believe it was around #6, but don't quote me on that), had the antagonist attempt to open Jirachi's "true eye" to awaken an Uber-Groudon to get revenge on Team Magma, who thought his research was insane. He's also a magician. Who knew?

One of the Pokemon movies, Jirachi: Wish Maker (I believe it was around #6, but don't quote me on that), had the antagonist attempt to open Jirachi's "true eye" to awaken an Uber-Groudon to get revenge on Team Magma, who thought his research was insane. He's also a magician. Who knew?

I'm quoting you on it.

It's movie number six, you're right. :) The movie itself is also fairly creepy, with the Groudon being...off, and Jirachi ends up killing it.

On that note, the Celebi: Voice of the Forest movie features a Pokémon straight up dying.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I'm quoting you on it.

It's movie number six, you're right. :) The movie itself is also fairly creepy, with the Groudon being...off, and Jirachi ends up killing it.

On that note, the Celebi: Voice of the Forest movie features a Pokémon straight up dying.
On the note of movies, I actually cry when I see the pokemon crying in the first movie.
Not cried, I still do.

Is that bad?

When I see people that wish pokemon were real, I just have to read the pokedex and realize that humanity wouldn't even exist anymore.
I think said people assume anime logic, heh.

Pokemon existing would be awesome provided anime physics carry over :P

When I see people that wish pokemon were real, I just have to read the pokedex and realize that humanity wouldn't even exist anymore.
not even just because of their pokedex entries. . .just think of all the fires accidentally started in forests/prairies/etc by wild growlithe, vulpix, ponyta, pansear, and so on

unless the squirtle squad became an actual thing, of course

Ditto is the failed experiement of the mew clone but in many ways it's more complete than Mewtwo was if the goal was to replicate Mews ability to know all sorts of moves and be adaptable dittos not too far off especially factoring imposter

Ditto is the failed experiement of the mew clone but in many ways it's more complete than Mewtwo was if the goal was to replicate Mews ability to know all sorts of moves and be adaptable dittos not too far off especially factoring imposter
That's all speculation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)