You're sure this is a kids game?

I just had to find and confirm this one to hear it for myself. I wasn't disappointed.

The title of that episode with the motto is just perfect.
'To protect us from all that chafing and itching

It might finally stop all of Jesse's. . .complaining'

xmfd that was hilarious. I love how he obviously hesitates. I'm sure that went over the heads of pretty much everyone who saw it

There's alot of creepy info about pokemon, which is kinda scary and interesting at the same time

Like, did you know that cubone was the lost baby of Kanghaskan? Really scary shit ._.

They probably just used some of the same elements to save time when designing them.

The Skull Cubone wears looks nothing like Kangaskhan's head anyway.
Nor does Cubone have the head..plate...thingy that both the baby and fully grown Kangaskhan share.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
The Skull Cubone wears looks nothing like Kangaskhan's head anyway.
Nor does Cubone have the head..plate...thingy that both the baby and fully grown Kangaskhan share.
Well, he might, but it's just under his skull. Also the skull is similar to kangaskhan's except that the nose goes out instead of in, and who knows how kangaskhan die?

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
My theory:

Marowak leave their eggs after laying them. To prevent predators from finding and eating the eggs, they look like animal skulls (laying an egg must be extremely painful for a Marowak. That is, nobody have ever seen a Pokémon lay an egg, so nobody knows for sure), and are half-buried by the mother before she leaves the nest. The skull-like upper half of the egg is also extremely tough, providing the infant Cubone with what is basically a piece of armour after hatching. The rest of the egg is peeled away, but the "skull" remains with the Cubone. The same goes for the extremely nutritous bone-like structure kept inside the egg as food for the baby. The sight of baby Cubone walking around with "skulls" on their head, and no mother in sight, has led to the misconception that Cubone wears the bones of its dead mother. The skull and club eventually become a natural part of Cubone's body, causing them both to change when Cubone evolves.

Let's just say that as a kid, this thing creeped me the crap out. This movie was the last of it's kind of creepy pokemon movies, and they certainly hit it off with a big bang. This thing........ was just amazing....... It's why I chose Ruby instead of Sapphire..... Although it would have been cool to see a virus Kyogre as well.

Nobody's made a breaking-and-entering joke yet?

I get that, in the eyes of a child, maybe everyone is nice and welcoming, but townspeople everywhere are just far too careless.

Let's just say that as a kid, this thing creeped me the crap out. This movie was the last of it's kind of creepy pokemon movies, and they certainly hit it off with a big bang. This thing........ was just amazing....... It's why I chose Ruby instead of Sapphire..... Although it would have been cool to see a virus Kyogre as well.
If it's a monster Kyogre you want then you should read the Emerald chapter of Pokemon Adventures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)