1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

you've just unwrapped pokemon red version

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by Fishy, Feb 9, 2012.

1. CabooseFTW

CabooseFTW

My fist experience actually PLAYING a Pokemon game was when we borrowed an old Blue version game from my friend...and we used it to catch some Missingnos. IT IS BROKEN FOREVER.

Now I have both Red and White versions and I'm loving both of them.

Awesome topic by the way.
  2. Belio

Belio

My first was Red. I was in 4th grade and I was the kid with the bigass brick grey gameboy with a few lines in the screen. I trained my ass off to beat my friends who all thought Blue was superior lol... Then I went to Electronics Boutique with the cash for a Game Link cable and a GameShark in hand, only to have them be sold out on both :( waited 2 weeks for them, took FOREVER! The day they came in, I pretty much shat myself and instantly GameSharked a Mew for myself. I was the coolest kid for a day... Oh the glory. Even beat a 5th grader on the bus who was notorious for smashing EVERYONE with his stoopid Machamp. Ahhhh.... Memories :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)