YugiMafia - Day Three - More of an Edge for Yugi

lol

jalmont's argument makes absolutely no sense. Don't give him any more information for free.
Fact: askaninjask has posted exactly twice and has been proven to be lying both times.

Fact: askaninjask dissapears whenever i enter #YugiMons.

Fact: askaninjask makes a claim and backs it up with zero evidence. ZERO. What happened to making a village leader explain why he does certain things?

FACT: askaninjask has never denied any of my points. Ever. That is a fact.

Let's listen to the facts people instead of wasting our team on things such as "trust" and "integrity." There is no such thing in the game of mafia.

Responding to Walrein's post next.

Item checker is a perfectly legitimate role, I've seen it used in games before and I've used it before myself.

Also, there are plenty of ways to stop coolking from passing off the item.

The fact that there was no mafia kill last night leads me to believe that the mafia hit the bodyguarded coolking, who aska told you had the alliance switch item, is another piece of evidence against you.

I'd produce a role PM if you want to be taken seriously.
It may be legitimate but I'd certainly trust a backup inspect over an item checker. (see: billymills mafia)

There is no guarantee that will happen.

Remember, I am not mafia and I know I am not mafia. There is reasonble suspicion that aska has been in communication with another, actual mafia member. We do not know what they discussed. It seems to me that this is just a way to frame me for the lynch. aska never told me about the item, I said I had it.

Role PM:
zorbees said:
Dear Jalmont,
You are Dark Magician Girl.

You are a female version of Yugi's Dark Magician, and pretty hot too. Your power increases as other Magician cards get sent to the graveyard. You made your first appearance for Yugi in the Battle City arc, and now are one of his most used cards.

You do not have an action at the current moment. Since you are the Dark Magician's apprentice, if he were to ever die, you would take his place and gain his abilities.

You are allied with Yugi Moto. You win if Exodia is successfully summoned.

Blackhawk11

one on one
zorbees said:
Dear Blackhawk11,
You are Dark Magician Girl.

You are the female version of Yugi Muto’s trademark monster, and you gain power when the male version is dead. I guess you’re some sort of necrophiliac or something...Still, your power is pretty remarkable, for a girl.

You will be using your spellbooks to aid you in this conflict. At night, you may PM zorbees with “Night X - Look up <user>”. You will look up your target in your books, and determine if he is holding any items.

You are allied with Yugi Muto. You win if Exodia is successfully summoned.
In case anyone doubts me.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Something I'd like to note: both my role pm and blackhawk's contain a line at the beginning of the action paragraph that say something like "You will be using your [insert skill here] to aid you in this conflict." Jalmont's contains no such sentence.

maybe its because i have no action?????????????????

either way its pretty clear you're just seeing what you want to see, and not actually giving me a chance at all

but whatever

Crux

Banned deucer.
If he were mafia, why couldn't he pass off the item in order to win with the stronger village side? Aska may be mafia, but he isn't irrational.

Vote Jalmont

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
(danmantincan/)Jalmont died:

zorbees said:
Dear danmantincan,
You are XYZ Dragon Cannon.

You are a badass looking dragon/tank combination made up of three weaker monsters. You were first used by Seto Kaiba in the Battle City finals, but have earned a reputation as a powerful monster.

You will be using your blaster cannons to aid your allies in this fight. At night, you may PM zorbees with “Night X - Neutralize <user>”. You will fire a blast at your target and stop him from completing any actions.

<snip>

You are allied with Seto Kaiba. You win if Yugi Muto is defeated before Exodia is summoned.
It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends 48 hours after this post.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I'm tired as fuck right now and have a ton of shit to do in like 1 hour before I go to sleep. Therefore, Update delayed 24 more hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
As night 4 passes into day 4, billymills wonders if he will be the only villager to die. The answer may be yes, as nobody died tonight.

However, GUARD zorbees Mk II left the playerlist.

Day 4 ends 48 hours after this post, all results are out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)