YugiMafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
APPROVED BY LIGHTWOLF

Standard nonsense:

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you have teammates mentioned in your Role PM, in which case you may talk with only those members of your team, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. The exception to this rule is if you have teammates mentioned in your Role PM. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM zorbees for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone. If you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post and make a new post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there may or may not be a grace period of 1-3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 1, meaning deaths can happen.

4.5. If there's a tie, no one will be lynched.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to zorbees and NOBODY ELSE.

5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to zorbees stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority of any actions.

7.5. There is no "Scavenger" ability. Items held by a person who is killed at night will be transferred to the killer. Items held by a person who is lynched or godkilled will be randomly distributed to someone who voted for the lynched party (or anyone in case of godkill, though please don’t make this happen).

8. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

9. Anything else thats normal fare that I forgot; I copied this mostly from the thing in the Circus rules sticky.

Game specific rules:

1. This game will be a fairly standard 1v1, with one twist announced when the game starts.

2. Remember to not play NOC with UncleSam.

3. If you don’t follow the previous rule, you will be godkilled and will receive a coupon redeemable for 1 (one) public shaming.

4. I think thats it.

Game channel is #YugiMons
22 man game

P1:
billymills
theangryscientist
Paperblade
penguin344
Ace Emerald
Draycos7
coolking49
Infinity.Cypher
askaninjask
Mithril
Walrein
Crux
VonFiedler
HLDR
Blue_Tornado
kingofkongs
Blackhawk11
Maxim
Ditto
danmantincan
The Royal Guard
Altair

P2:
jalmont
Da Letter El
Vintage Books

P3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)