1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Other "Yugioh: The Tournament" March '12: Round 2

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by kd24, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobo Joe

Hobo Joe

Won 2-1 with great games for the whole match.
  2. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

no fucking extensions btw

Ice-eyes vs Pele
    Max vs Sergio Augero

atm sergio is getting an activity win and the other match will probably be coin flipped. get it done
  3. pele

pele

Im trying to get something schedualed with Ice-eyes, He doesn't seem to get on alot though
  4. Ice-eyes

Ice-eyes Simper Fi

Gah, fuk time zones. Hopefully pele will be on again tonight.
  5. Ice-eyes

Ice-eyes Simper Fi

Progress update - Pele was briefly on just now at our scheduled play time, but has now disappeared.

EDIT: Yeah, sorry, I was a little bit pissed. Will get it done on the extension.
  6. Max

Max yadig
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

My bad, I have been busy over the last week so I haven't been active enough. I can get it done tomorrow if sergio will allow for it, but otherwise he deserves the activity win.
  7. pele

pele

You know Ice-eyes, you could have messaged me over DN or something. Or even better, you could have responded to the PMs I sent you while you were online asking when you wanted to take the match
  8. Ice-eyes

Ice-eyes Simper Fi

Well, I was supposed to play Pele at 2:30 AM and now it's almost 3, gonna turn in now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)