Zarel's Groceries Prediction Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
21:57 Zarel|afk I anticipate DNS to be ready by the time I get back from buying groceries
21:57 Zarel|afk toodles
Alright, while Zarel's gone and the simulator is down, we're gonna run a prediction tournament on which groceries Zarel is going to buy. Winner gets voice or something, idk. Don't hold me to that.

Rules:

1) Don't copy someone else's list, it has to be different.
2) Don't just list off every single food item you can. Those won't win. You gotta vary it up. Purposefully include and exclude stuff.
3) You don't have to list specific brands. If you want to, go for it, but it's not required.
4) Make sure to VM user Aldaron when you get a chance (you cannot win without giving Aldaron a VM). He gets so lonely =(
5) caw

Hop to it, may the best winner win B)

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ham

also for the ultimate predict from here
July 2nd

Smogon officially switches over to Pokemon Showdown! as its simulator of choice. Zarel celebrates by going out and getting groceries and then promptly returning to program more.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1) Orange juice - I don't think Zarel's much of a morning man, but it's possible that he tries to be. No better way to be a morning man than with some fresh OJ. Might get some bacon here; not sure. Oh cereal for sure too. Probably like Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch, imo.

2) Eggs. Bread. Milk. Zarel's got the basics down, and I don't think he's gonna miss this opportunity to stock up on the essentials. This might include restocking sugar, salt, and spices as well.

3) Pizza. He's probably a pretty decent cook, but as a college kid and a creator of a simulator, unfreezing one of these bad boys on a pizza cooker he got for Christmas or something isn't far off. My second guess for frozen food woulda been chicken nuggets, but pizza is classic.

4) Gum. It's essential and Zarel's a classy guy. I'm guessing stride or orbit but he may pull an upset here. Not quite sure.

5) An entire tube of cookie dough. This is definitely my wild card, but I think it's gonna pay off in the end. Zarel has to get energy somehow, and I'm bettin' dollars to donuts on this one.

Iminyourcloset

OBJECTION! What do you mean I have a weakness now?!
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Um, he's going to buy Pokeballs and Potions, duh.

in actuality, probably
1) milk - yummy
2) water - healthy
3) Cheetos/Doritos/etc; some kind of cheesy junk food - Yummmmy (two extra ms)
4) Candy; M&Ms/chocalate bars

1. Milk
2. Cereal
3. Cookies
4. Some sort of instant noodles
5. Shampoo/Conditioner
6. Bread
7. Various Frozen Entrees

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1) Orange juice - I don't think Zarel's much of a morning man, but it's possible that he tries to be. No better way to be a morning man than with some fresh OJ. Might get some bacon here; not sure. Oh cereal for sure too. Probably like Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast Crunch, imo.

2) Eggs. Bread. Milk. Zarel's got the basics down, and I don't think he's gonna miss this opportunity to stock up on the essentials. This might include restocking sugar, salt, and spices as well.

3) Pizza. He's probably a pretty decent cook, but as a college kid and a creator of a simulator, unfreezing one of these bad boys on a pizza cooker he got for Christmas or something isn't far off. My second guess for frozen food woulda been chicken nuggets, but pizza is classic.

4) Gum. It's essential and Zarel's a classy guy. I'm guessing stride or orbit but he may pull an upset here. Not quite sure.

5) An entire tube of cookie dough. This is definitely my wild card, but I think it's gonna pay off in the end. Zarel has to get energy somehow, and I'm bettin' dollars to donuts on this one.
you forgot Pizza Pockets, and toaster waffles! and TV dinners

Birkal

I wager he will purchase some sort of jam.

Also, thanks mingot :>

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
1.Chips!

The best snack food while playing (and possibly programming) Showdown!

2.Deodorant

No way Zarel would let himself be smelly.

Im reasonably sure he is buying life insurance, an inflatable raft, a remote-control helicopter, human meat, rawst berries (for pie), PO, a firearm, a fireleg, miscellaneous souls, and a woodchipper.

GameFAQs confirmed guys

Relados

fractactical genius
I'm betting he'll get three Milky Way bars.

Also everyone should VM Mikel all the time always asking about PS's status. He really loves spreading the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)