PU Zebstrika (QC 3/3) [GP 2/2]

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
me said:
In overview, don't talk about its typing being good defensively.
I must've missed earlier this but ya.

I think Moves and C&C are fine, but yes expand a little in overview about other Electrics

no.

the overview mentions nothing about common electrics that give it fierce competition and its few niches over them (overheat, sap sipper), sap sipper has no mention on the set, moves and checks and counters are sparse etc.

im going to bed, paging secretary galbia to elaborate
edited.

To start, the overview needs a LOT of work. You mention Zebstrika's defensive typing as a perk while in reality it shouldnt take any kind of hit at all. It also contradicts with the last sentence.
Remove any mention of any ability that is not Sap Sipper because with those its just ouclassed
"its good coverage still allows it to play different roles in the PU metagame." This sentence makes no sense because Zebstrika's niche is incredibly small being outclassed by raichu and electrode in most of the things it wants to do and its only niche is really having overheat and outspeeding +2 costa and sneasel (and not tying with tauros)

Moving to the set the first thing you need to do is change the ability to Sap sipper and change set details to reflect that.
Usage tips looks fine i guess but mention that you shouldnt spam overheat because you become setup fodder after that and that Zebstrika can also revenge kill +2 Carracosta unlike Raichu because it outspeeds at +2.

Mention Hidden Power Ice in other options to hit Altaria and other Dragon types (Fraxusre, Gabite Swellow)

Lastly in C&C Mention that Ground types and offensive Pokemon only come in safely on Tbolt/or Coverage moves as they risk being 2hkod if they switch into the wrong one and mention that Ground types can set up rocks on them.

Do this and either me or TRC will finally approve

To start, the overview needs a LOT of work. You mention Zebstrika's defensive typing as a perk while in reality it shouldnt take any kind of hit at all. It also contradicts with the last sentence.
Remove any mention of any ability that is not Sap Sipper because with those its just ouclassed
"its good coverage still allows it to play different roles in the PU metagame." This sentence makes no sense because Zebstrika's niche is incredibly small being outclassed by raichu and electrode in most of the things it wants to do and its only niche is really having overheat and outspeeding +2 costa and sneasel (and not tying with tauros)

Moving to the set the first thing you need to do is change the ability to Sap sipper and change set details to reflect that.
Usage tips looks fine i guess but mention that you shouldnt spam overheat because you become setup fodder after that and that Zebstrika can also revenge kill +2 Carracosta unlike Raichu because it outspeeds at +2.

Mention Hidden Power Ice in other options to hit Altaria and other Dragon types (Fraxusre, Gabite Swellow)

Lastly in C&C Mention that Ground types and offensive Pokemon only come in safely on Tbolt/or Coverage moves as they risk being 2hkod if they switch into the wrong one and mention that Ground types can set up rocks on them.

Do this and either me or TRC will finally approve
done!

Add stunfisk in Ground types and mention Lighting rod in set details
For me it looks way better :)

The overview says it faces competition with electabuzz but that isn't true since electabuzz isn't good. Pls change it to Raichu.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
In the overview state Zebstrika's good Speed as a niche over the other Electric-types--outruns stuff like Raichu, Tauros, Sneasel. Make the abilities Lightningrod / Sap Sipper and change Set Details accordingly. Lightningrod is good because it gives Zebstrika a usable boost and allows it to absorb Volt Switch. Reflect this change in Overview as well when talking about immunities.

Also, why is this in Team Options when referring to Frogadier and Purugly?
however, they can also grant setup sweepers, such as Sneasel and Carracosta, the opportunity to set up by giving them free turns.

In the overview state Zebstrika's good Speed as a niche over the other Electric-types--outruns stuff like Raichu, Tauros, Sneasel. Make the abilities Lightningrod / Sap Sipper and change Set Details accordingly. Lightningrod is good because it gives Zebstrika a usable boost and allows it to absorb Volt Switch. Reflect this change in Overview as well when talking about immunities.

Also, why is this in Team Options when referring to Frogadier and Purugly?
Done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)