Ziposaki Vs. Rezzy, nothing special to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since TT13 dropped me...

Open Challenge
Training 2v2 Doubles
No Recovers/Chills
1 day DQ
Standard Arena

and

Open Challenge
Training 1v1 Singles
No Recovers/Chills
1 day DQ
Standard Arena

Since both are training, neither of them count on the W/L/T record.
I will accpet Ziposaki's Singles

Items=On
Abilities=One
Switch=No
Ziposaki, Y U NO update your sprites?!

Chinchou(*) [L] (F)

Nature: Modest (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Attack)

Type: Water/Electric

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:

Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate: (Can Be Activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Water Absorb (DW): (Innate) (Locked) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67

EC: 3/6
MC: 2
DC: 4/5

Attacks:

Bubble(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Supersonic(*)
Flail(*)
Water Gun(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Spark(*)
Take Down(*)
Agility(*)
Whirlpool(*)
Shock Wave(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Scald(*)
Ice Beam (*)
Signal Beam
Discharge
Surf

And Rezzy's choices;

Pineco* [Ford] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, +10% Accuracy on enemy moves)
Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Sturdy: This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Overcoat (DW) : This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 13 (-) (15/1.15=13)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle*
Protect*
SelfDestruct*
Bug Bite*
Take Down*
Rapid Spin*
Bide*
Natural Gift*
Spikes*

Counter*
Stealth Rock*
Toxic Spikes*

Toxic*
Sandstorm*
Earthquake*

Nincada* [Toyota] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Ground:Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
CompoundEyes: This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Run Away (DW) : This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 40
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch*
Harden*
Leech Life*
Sand Attack*
Fury Swipes*
Mind Reader*
False Swipe*

Bug Bite*
Endure*
Night Slash*

Dig*
Aerial Ace*
X-Scissor*

Ziposaki sends out his Chinchou. Rezzy, you must pick one pokemon for this battle, and then issue your orders. Then, Ziposaki will issue her orders, and I will ref you guys poorly. Also, Ziposaki needs to pick an ability

Let's go Ford the Pineco, with sturdy!

Entry hazards are useless in this battle, but Toyota had a worse matchup!

Earthquake~Bug Bite~Earthquake

IF he uses Confuse Ray, then Protect and move attacks down.

I haven't been on in like 2 months. I didn't know they were broken. I'm going right now, I promise. And I'm a girl.

A girl steps into the arena. A small angler fish pokemon trails behind her, absorbing all of the invisible volts and charges in the air. Soon, they both take their stance. After the opponent speaks, she gives her orders, "L, use Scald, Confuse Ray, and then Scald again."

Scald>Confuse Ray>Scald

Ziposaki, you make me feel so full of fail O.o Anyway, here's a reffing for you crazy kids.

100 HP
100 Energy

Vs.

90 HP
100 Energy

Chinchou
Scald
RNG roll to crit; 348 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 841 = no burn
[8 + 3 + (3 - 2)*1.5] = 12.5 ~ 13 Damage, 5 Energy

Confuse Ray
RNG roll for duration; (2-4/4) 4 = 4-Turn Confusion
5 Energy

Scald
RNG roll to crit; 149 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 304 = no crit

Pineco
Earthquake
RNG roll to crit; 353 = no crit
[10 + (4 - 2)*1.5]*1.5 = 19.5 ~ 20 Damage, 7 Energy

Protect
7 Energy

Bug Bite
RNG roll to crit; 890 = no crit
[6 + 3 + (4 - 2)*1.5] = 12 Damage, 3 Energy

68 HP
85 Energy

Vs.

64 HP
83 Energy

Ziposaki, you're up, then Rezzy will issue orders, then I will ref some more.

68 HP
85 Energy

Vs.

64 HP
83 Energy

Chinchou
Scald
RNG roll to crit; 547 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 534 = no burn
[8 + 3 + (3 - 2)*1.5] = 12.5 ~ 13 Damage, 9 Energy

Thunderbolt
RNG roll to crit; 60 = crit
RNG roll for effect; 980 = no paralysis
[10 + 3 + 3 + (3 - 2)*1.5] = 17.5 ~ 18 Damage, 6 Energy

Scald
RNG roll to crit; 267 = no crit
RNG roll for effect; 397 = no burn

Pineco
Bide
44*1.75 = 77 Damage, 6 + (77/2) = 44.5 ~ 45 Energy

0 HP
0 Energy

Vs.

20 HP
38 Energy

Wow, this match is over, Rezzy wins!

Prizes!
Rezzy; 2 TC
Pineco; 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC (this can be applied as EC, MC, or DC, if you didn't know)

Ziposaki; 2 TC
Chinchou; 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC

rickheg; 2 RC

GG both, thanks for playing!

The girl leaves, but a letter flutters down next to her opponent. It says:

Good game! And sorry for Saki. I don't think I've ever seen her smile or blush or whatever.

From, L & X the Natu (who didn't appear in this battle and had to transcribe this into English)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)