1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Zoom level

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by theclaw, Mar 16, 2013.

1. theclaw

theclaw

I'm using the Windows download version of Pokemon Showdown.

When I logged in shortly before today's server restart, the window contents were zoomed-in. As if I hit "ctrl +" in a web browser. But this program is not a web browser per se, so trying "ctrl -" has no apparent effect.

Anything I can do?
  2. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

Ehh, you'll have to be more specific. In Windows, there's a Chrome app and a Firefox app.

Honestly, though, I don't know how to change the zoom levels in either of them. You might want to report that as a bug to the Chrome or Firefox team.
  3. shnen

shnen שוני
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

can you not right click and zoom out?
  4. theclaw

theclaw

It's a separate executable. The app is not in the usual sense running within Firefox. Windows task manager calls it "Pokemon Showdown.exe" as opposed to "Firefox.exe".
  5. Okiesmokie

Okiesmokie

It is actually using the Firefox browser control, though. Holding ctrl+scrolling the mouse wheel up or down will zoom in and out.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)