Zurgoss's Trading Post - NOW WITH 80+ PERFECT 5IV POKEMON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im interested in a togepi and totadile. i have a shiny 6v genesect, shiny 5v honedge, shiny 2v metagross and a shiny sceptile also a bunch of non shiny pokes. inbox me know if youre interested :)

im interested in your entei, i can give you:

battle maison items (more than 1 if you want);

+
(1 of this)
5 IV Adamant Dratini w iron tail ;(NO HA)
4 IV Adamant Dratini w iron tail ;(with HA)
5 IV Rotom;
4 IV Jolly Chimchar with ThunderPunch;
5IV Shiny Eeve
4IV Timid Shiny gastly
6IV Adamant Aerodactyl
4IV Jolly Shiny Dratini with HA

Very interested in Bulbasaur, Chansey, Sableye, Rough Sking Gible, Slowpoke Honedge and Togepi. Can trade 5 IV Flawless Timid Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage. I know you already have an Adamant, but maybe you're interested in a Timid one. Also can offer any battle items, Lucky Egg and Female 5 IV Flawless Charmanders, Timid or Adamant (only good deals).

im interested in a togepi and totadile. i have a shiny 6v genesect, shiny 5v honedge, shiny 2v metagross and a shiny sceptile also a bunch of non shiny pokes. inbox me know if youre interested :)
Interested in honedge will trade for both totodile and togepi :)

im interested in your entei, i can give you:

battle maison items (more than 1 if you want);

+
(1 of this)
5 IV Adamant Dratini w iron tail ;(NO HA)
4 IV Adamant Dratini w iron tail ;(with HA)
5 IV Rotom;
4 IV Jolly Chimchar with ThunderPunch;
5IV Shiny Eeve
4IV Timid Shiny gastly
6IV Adamant Aerodactyl
4IV Jolly Shiny Dratini with HA
Sorry not interested

Very interested in Bulbasaur, Chansey, Sableye, Rough Sking Gible, Slowpoke Honedge and Togepi. Can trade 5 IV Flawless Timid Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage. I know you already have an Adamant, but maybe you're interested in a Timid one. Also can offer any battle items, Lucky Egg and Female 5 IV Flawless Charmanders, Timid or Adamant (only good deals).
I would trade for a Timid Charmander male which one of the 7 that you listed would you want?

Interested in a 5IV Mold Breaker Drilbur or 5IV Adamant Hyper Cutter Corphish?
Sorry not interested

I would trade for a Timid Charmander male which one of the 7 that you listed would you want?

Sorry not interested
Well, I guess I'd go with Chansey. But isn't any chance of you accepting a Female for, say, Chansey and Bulbasaur? Also interested in spitbacks of any of the other pokés I wanted. Can offer a Dratini spitback with Extreme Speed for one of them (there's not much spitbacks that I have that you don't).

I'll trade Charmander for Chansey anyway. Will have to leave in about 10 minutes, but, if not today, I'll certainly be able to trade tomorrow for a good part of the day.

Well, I guess I'd go with Chansey. But isn't any chance of you accepting a Female for, say, Chansey and Bulbasaur? Also interested in spitbacks of any of the other pokés I wanted. Can offer a Dratini spitback with Extremespeed for one of them (there's not much spitbacks that I have that you don't).

I'll trade Charmander for Chansey anyway. Will have to leave in about 10 minutes, but, if not today, I'll certainly be able to trade tomorrow for a good part of the day.
I don't need females because I have 6iv ditto and I will do chansey and bulbs 4 dratini spitback and char

i'll take your
Quiet Magic Guard Solosis
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/0
can i have a female for it? your vulpix is ready and its female :)
reply via PM if you agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)