Zurgoss's Trading Post - NOW WITH 80+ PERFECT 5IV POKEMON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for Ditto.

I know I don't have anything your looking want for the ditto, so I'll offer to EV train any pokemon in my trade thread and attach a Mega Stone to it before the trade(though I only have Y exclusive stones). I could also throw in a second pokemon from my thread if you really want it, or I could take up a request for a 5V, breedable pokemon. I just really need one of these dittos.

Interested in the Shiny Sneasel, is there any chance you trade it for something that isn't shiny?
Can offer Mega Stones, Lefties (multiple), any BP Stuff you want and 5IV stuff from pre Pokebank (only pokebank 5IV is Air Cutter Charmander, Unburden Trecko and Iron Fist Chimchar with egg Moves)
Can offer lots off trick room set pokemon.

Hi, I'm interested in your Entei. Would you be willing to trade it for a shiny Modest Goodra w/ Gooey? IV's are as follows: 31/x/31/31/31/31.

Wi-Fi Forum Rules said:
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details.
You have Pokemon in your original post that are obviously not your own. Please specify the OT and ID of the Pokemon that are not yours in your original post or we will lock your thread.

CMT for Ditto.

I know I don't have anything your looking want for the ditto, so I'll offer to EV train any pokemon in my trade thread and attach a Mega Stone to it before the trade(though I only have Y exclusive stones). I could also throw in a second pokemon from my thread if you really want it, or I could take up a request for a 5V, breedable pokemon. I just really need one of these dittos.
Sorry I have everything in your thread already, thank you for the offer :)

Shiny Starmie 5 IV Timid for shiny Ralts?
IV missing, ability, and egg moves if any?

are any of your shiny uncloned?
No sorry

You have Pokemon in your original post that are obviously not your own. Please specify the OT and ID of the Pokemon that are not yours in your original post or we will lock your thread.
I put the OT and ID No. of all of my mons that are cloned sorry, I didn't see that rule. I will continue to do so in the future

Hi, I'm interested in your Entei. Would you be willing to trade it for a shiny Modest Goodra w/ Gooey? IV's are as follows: 31/x/31/31/31/31.
Sure I have to clone it tho might be awhile I will msg you when

CMT for meloetta? I have people wanting it, but the person hasn't made me a clone yet.
Would trade for Landorus

I have a 5V shiny smeargle if you are interested in it. Really needing a 6V ditto lol
IV missing ability and moves on the Smeargle?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's level 1 so just sketch but can put happy hour on it like I said. Missing IV is speed. 31/31/31/31/31/xx technician
Sorry not interested if it is missing speed and technician :( thx for offer tho

Thank you for updating your information. Unfortunately, it looks like your Palkia is hacked. an OT of 00000 just screams illegal and I've only seen one person intentionally manipulate their ID to be that. Please remove the Palkia from your thread immediately.

Additionally, please do not double post. If you wish to respond to multiple people, click the reply button on every post you wish to respond to. Don't make several consecutive posts.
Oh I didn't know you could do that! And I will right away, yeah I am pretty sure it was hacked :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for updating your information. Unfortunately, it looks like your Palkia is hacked. an OT of 00000 just screams illegal and I've only seen one person intentionally manipulate their ID to be that. Please remove the Palkia from your thread immediately.

Additionally, please do not double post. If you wish to respond to multiple people, click the reply button on every post you wish to respond to. Don't make several consecutive posts.

I would be interested in a copy of your ditto. I have full breeding sets, but I am not sure what competitive pokemon you don't have. From your thread, these are the ones that I have in stock.

I have multiples of these:

Impish Overcoat Vullaby with Foul Play and Knock off 31/31/31/xx/31/31(also some 31/0/31/xx/31/31 and one 31 to all)
Modest Refrigerate Amaura 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (not particularly competitive)
I can also breed more wish eevees, drought vulpix, and many other things you might want...mainly just looking for a ditto better than mine for dealing with the genderless pokemon.

Thanks for your time.

I would be interested in a copy of your ditto. I have full breeding sets, but I am not sure what competitive pokemon you don't have. From your thread, these are the ones that I have in stock.

I have multiples of these:

Impish Overcoat Vullaby with Foul Play and Knock off 31/31/31/xx/31/31(also some 31/0/31/xx/31/31 and one 31 to all)
Modest Refrigerate Amaura 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (not particularly competitive)
I can also breed more wish eevees, drought vulpix, and many other things you might want...mainly just looking for a ditto better than mine for dealing with the genderless pokemon.

Thanks for your time.
Eckae: Sorry would want Timid/Jolly/Calm/Bold
MKL: As my thread states, I am not looking for non-legendaries/non-5ivShinies for Ditto so sorry, thanks for offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)