New profile posts

Ag open r5 I'm gmt -5. I'm starting college this week so I'm gonna be spotty with being online. Thursday or the weekend works best for me right now.
hi I'm ur next turn's opponent and my timezone is GMT+8, tell me when u r free and let's have it, btw i prefer afternoon or around 9pm my time.
Hello. Paired for Alolan Trial R1. When can you play? GMT+9 and I'm free usually weekday evenings~late (until 2amish)
Your signature.
I FUCKING KNEW IT. that makes so much sense with my struggles with finding them in gold
Zowayix
Zowayix
Yup, I could hardly believe it either, but the code is right there. The game keeps track of the last three areas you were in, and when the legendary beasts choose an area to travel to, they will intentionally ignore the oldest of the three. (So if you just arrived in A, and your last three areas were ABA, the legendary beasts will never pick A.)
hey buddy we play for exhibition. im gmt-5 typically able to do 630-830 pm weekdays and mornings on weekends. whens good for you ?
Hey! SPL week 4! GMT+1 here
Does Sunday night work? say... 8 pm?
Edit: Cool profile picture ;)
roudolf13
roudolf13
Thx ;). Yea sunday 8pm is perfect
Lusch
Lusch
cool. cya then (Edit: I'm talking 8 pm GMT+1 btw, idk if greece is one hour ahead of my time or not)
roudolf13
roudolf13
its 1 hour ahead so 9pm my time. cya
hello, smogon exhibition when? im gmt +1
Kushalos
Kushalos
About the same gmt. I could do tomorrow or sunday all day and maybe on a weekday evening
hi we are paired for oras uu cup, when do you want to play? im gmt +1
Lycans
Lycans
i'll be free any day except thursday and friday, when could u?
Hi we gotta play for roa january playoffs. Im gmt +1 friday evening and saturday would work best for me.lmk when you got time and what the first gen is that you are picking.
Smog exhibition gmt-5. I’m available most afternoons and weekend. When do you wanna play.
Haund
Haund
gmt+2 what about thursday or friday your early afternoon
when can you play for exib? i can usually do 6:30 AM or around 11:00 PM gmt -6 weekdays. Weekends are a bit wonky for me so lets do this some weekday.
Looks like we meet again but this time in RU Seasonal in the loser's bracket in round three. When do you suggest us to play each other once again?!
ru ssnl when gmt -5. I have exams all week and I’d prefer to play sometime after tomorrow
KevinELF
KevinELF
Same timezone, I mostly free for the week so just give me what works best for you
Hey there, we are playing each other for round 1 of OST. When are you available to do so? I'm UTC+08:00 (Perth, Western Australia). I'm generally available 4PM to 1AM weekdays, if i'm not working and can be more flexible on weekends. Cheers