Polls and Trivia
Here is a fun section of The Smog where readers like you—yes, you—can help shape future issues of The Smog and also get some cool prizes. To send in your answers, please send a private message to the Smogon user The Smog entitled "Issue 9 Polls/Trivia" with answers to any or all questions.
Trivia has made a triumphant return, and this month there are ten questions covering a range of Pokémon-related topics! It'll take resourcefulness and a sharp eye to answer these correctly, but the first person to submit all the right answers will be rewarded next issue. If you aren't feeling up to the trivia, why not take the time to answer our poll question?
- 1. Not counting alternate formes, what are six non-Rock-types that learn Stone Edge?
- 2. How many Pokémon have the ability Clear Body?
- 3. Name one of the TV show Pokémon Sunday's current hosts.
- 4. Where do the Kanto and Johto Gym Leaders come to be rematched in HeartGold / SoulSilver?
- a) The Fighting Dojo in Saffron City
- b) The basement of Trainer House in Viridian City
- c) The backyard of Professor Oak's Laboratory in Pallet Town
- d) Your house in Frontier Access near Olivine City
- e) Indigo Plateau
- 5. From whom do you receive the Magnet Pass?
- 6. Which of these elemental types was not special before the physical / special split?
- a) Psychic
- b) Dragon
- c) Ghost
- d) Water
- e) Dark
- 7. Name all of the abilities that grant type immunities.
- 8. What is the name of James's Growlithe in the anime?
- 9. Which Pokémon have the highest Pokéathlon performance stats?
- 10. In April 2010, which NFE was most used in Ubers on the Smogon University Shoddy server?
- Which one Pokémon is the cutest of all?