Ubers Forum Projects and Resources
- #ubers on synIRC is Smogon's splinter channel for the best metagame! Join this channel to discuss with a few of the best contributors of the Ubers community—don't hesitate bringing up a topic too, we don't bite! Click on the link to join the channel via Mibbit or go here for a mIRC guide.
- Project Ubers 2.0 was brought up by Theorymon back in DPP, and was created to increase creativity in our static tier. This did not change when the fifth generation was released; Ubers is still a static tier, and Project Ubers gives creativity a shot. The sets in the project's database have been tested and are viable in the tier.
- In the Ubers Combination Thread, much like Ubers Teambuilding, we showcase and collect the tier's greatest combinations of Pokemon. If you want to build a new team and are looking for inspiration, this is the thread to go to!
- The Ubers Teambuilding thread assembles many of the tier's top-notch Pokemon and organizes them according to their roles so you can simply search the thread for a Pokemon that fits in your team!
- Much like the Ubers Teambuilding thread and the Ubers CCAT, Team Study showcases Ubers' best teams provided by Ubers' most skilled battlers, in order to bring up discussion and improve the teambuilding skills of the Ubers battlers.
- The Ubers Viability Ranking Thread asks to rank Ubers' common Pokemon, be it from Kyogre up in S-Rank to Shedinja in E-Rank, every Pokemon that you find viable in Ubers should be listed. If the Pokemon in your mind is not listed—feel free to bring it up to discussion!
- The Ubers Role Comparison Project compares and contrasts duos or trios of viable Pokemon in the metagame that have similar roles. If you are trying to decide which sweeper should you use—like Rayquaza or Arceus, or which wall should you use, this thread is just for you!
- Smogon's official battle simulator, Pokemon Showdown!, offers us, along with plenty of other metagame, an Ubers ladder we can battle in (and an Ubers room too!). Get out there and conquer the ladder!
- Smogon's Grand Slam tournament, the premier other tiers tournament, showcases Ubers along with official tiers in its very own open. Join the tour to be known as an Ubers Elite! Status: Round 6
- Smogon Premier League is hands down Smogon's best team tournament. In this tournament, teams of 13 players are battling each other in various tiers, including Ubers! Battle or watch Smogon's best during this three months long prestigeous tournament! Status: Not Running
- The Unova Region Ubers Challenge challenges you to beat 5 of Ubers' finest battlers of the fifth generation. Beat them, and you will earn the prestigeous title of a champion, who you must defend from other challengers! Status: Running, challenge away!
Upcoming Ubers-related Tournaments
- The Most Uber Tournament Ever II, hosted by Furai and FireMage, Round 3
- The Best-of-Three Tournament III, hosted by Lunar., Round 2
Ubers Mini-Tournament 4 - Dual Arceus Doubles
Winner - nyttyn
Runner-Up - Orochibob
Ubers Mini-Tournament 3 - No Weather, No Arceus
Winner - Princess Bri
Runner-Up - Furai
Ubers Mini-Tournament 2 - Unban Tourney
Winner - Yehom
Runner-Up - Namikaze
Ubers Mini-Tournament 1 - Ban Stacking Tourney
Winner - ssbbm
Runner-Up - HSA
- TUberline Bridge [Done] is a special place where five notable Ubers battlers are ready to take you on during your journey to become the Holder of the Rainbow Tuber! Beat all five in order and you shall win the title!
- Counter That Uber Pokemon Teambuilder is no ordinary teambuilder. The goal of this thread is to build two teams that are supposed to do nothing but beat the other when both are revealed!
- Teambats are basically small, live tournaments, that involve two teams and a special rule of teambuilding. Both teams have a specific amount of time to build their team, and when that time is gone, to the battlefield they go!
- Many people find it hard to build an Ubers team. Thus, the Ubers CCAT2 can be helpful! CCAT is an acronym for Community Create-A-Team, which, like the name suggests, is a team made by the entire Ubers community! In this specific CCAT, we have a special rule: we may not use any form of entry hazard support.