The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Roster/Flag Formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There I fixed it; looks better

+ Now it actually makes sense with the person I editted in. Hi5?

It's the UK's time to shine! We will rip our opponent's faces off, and take their tracheas as trophies! Just like Belfast on a Friday night! Bwahaha!

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have a question for shiv/jackal. Do the rosters need to be ranked somehow? In round 2 and beyond, do the captains have to play each other? Expand that question to the no.2's on the roster etc.
No. Teams will be ranked after the qualifiers but player pairings will still be random. Thats the fairest way to pair them up.

I hope you didn't make an account to post that.

I have posted our flag in #ocn but cannot retrieve the link now if a fellow Oceanian could do it that would be great.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ours is obviously superior.

Teddiursa smoking a blunt > all

Credit to Safe_Kid for making the flag!!

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oceania: If you guys happen to run into each other when I'm not around, you should battle amongst yourselves and forward me the logs so we can get a squad together quicker; I haven't seen all of you yet!

There is still a good four spots (including subs) waiting to be earned.

Then we can tackle our flag.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I strongly encourage anyone wishing to play on the US West team to come hang out in #uswest on irc.synirc.net. It isn't really feasible to individually contact the 27 sign-ups besides myself; and I'll be honest: if I never see you in the irc channel it is unlikely that you will get a chance to play, simply because I will have no idea who you are. If you need help getting irc going you can send me a PM and I can walk you through it. Quite a few of us have been hanging out there and talking already, but I would love to see more people!

I'll be setting up some sort of 'tryouts' sometime soon for the spots that have not already been decided.

Hey there, me again.

So here's the procedure- if you're interested in playing for Team Europe (i.e. you are either a first or a second choicer, i really don't mind either way) at all I would like you to please PM me with your Shoddybattle statistics for OU, UU, and Uber ladders, as well as an explanation of your battling history/style and why you'd like to play for Team Europe.

Also, it would be extremely wise to battle one of our scouters to get a better look at your relative skill rank. They are -Mind- and Mekkah. Please get in contact with them if you'd like to battle them for a prospective team position.

Friday we will be iSketching the team flag. Please join #eur, we'll figure out exactly what time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)