NBA Offseason 2009

Most college players just want their dreams of playing in the NBA to be fulfilled, no matter where they're playing. Although LeBron is a jerk in real life, apparently, I really hope he'd be the kind of guy who'd rather be on a team that has a chance to win now or later (Cleveland, New Jersey), rather than a team with no chance to win at all. Any team with LeBron is a contender, but he has to get tired of doing it all by himself.
Comeon, you cant tell me these players havent had dreams, and im pretty sure if they dreamed one arena theyd like to play in its the Garden. Even if the Knicks are bad, they still bring in crowds every night. Plus if he was going to go to a team to win, then hed just stay in Cleveland. They have a better chance to win a ship then the Nets would.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
On another note, CONGRATS TO JORDAN FOR MAKING IT TO HOF!!

Whoa we know LeBron is insecure about being showed up but that's no grounds to start calling him a jerk. Clearly you have no idea how the guy has handled himself since coming into the league.
That's not what I'm referring to, actually. LeBron told reporters about his childhood when people wanted to write his biography and he said "I was a Pot-smoking jerk". (reference: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/NATL-LeBron-James-I-Was-a-Pot-Smoking-Jerk.html) Clearly, those are his own words and not mine. I also said apparently because I didn't know firsthand. Please look things up yourself before making assumptions about what I have an idea about and what I don't.

EDIT: Congrats to MJ for the HOF!

That's not what I'm referring to, actually. LeBron told reporters about his childhood when people wanted to write his biography and he said "I was a Pot-smoking jerk". (reference: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/NATL-LeBron-James-I-Was-a-Pot-Smoking-Jerk.html) Clearly, those are his own words and not mine. I also said apparently because I didn't know firsthand. Please look things up yourself before making assumptions about what I have an idea about and what I don't.
Lebron said in high school he was a jerk.

You said he is a jerk.

There's a big difference =/

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
my prediction: lebron will go to new york at the end of next season. the reason? the tyrannosaurus rex vertebrae that jon stewart gave to him as a gift on the most recent edition of the daily show.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
In others news, Raja Bell is still on the market. Rumors says Celtics are chasing him.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
put kobe and LeBron one on one and LeBron all day... my opinion
Why on earth would you post this? Of course LeBron would beat him 1 vs 1, he is 2 inches taller and a fuckload heavier! Not to mention he still hasn't peaked where as Kobe (although still great) is slowly declining. Or the fact that they play different positions.

Kobe and LeBron comparisons are fucking stupid, LeBron is the better driver and the more explosive where as Kobe is the craftier one, and the better shooter. LeBron is probably slightly ahead of him at this stage of their respective careers, but regardless the point you made above is completely irrelevant to this fucking thread titled "NBA Offseason 2009". Stay on topic if you want to post here in future, the rest of your post was fine but that point really irked me.

Why on earth would you post this? Of course LeBron would beat him 1 vs 1, he is 2 inches taller and a fuckload heavier! Not to mention he still hasn't peaked where as Kobe (although still great) is slowly declining. Or the fact that they play different positions.

Kobe and LeBron comparisons are fucking stupid, LeBron is the better driver and the more explosive where as Kobe is the craftier one, and the better shooter. LeBron is probably slightly ahead of him at this stage of their respective careers, but regardless the point you made above is completely irrelevant to this fucking thread titled "NBA Offseason 2009". Stay on topic if you want to post here in future, the rest of your post was fine but that point really irked me.
I wouldnt really say of course hed win. Although its stupid to argue, in just a game 21 Kobe could beat Lebron. Kobe shut him down when he had the flu, and nobody stops Kobe on offense period. By the way, The Knicks were smart in signing Nate/D Lee to 1 year deals. Curry somehow dropped 40 pounds, but managed to tear a muscle that only 40% of humans still have =/. If they could find a way to deal him they could have a ridiculous amount of cap to play around with

lol calm down. one on one is way different if only the mentality. you shut down players in a real game casue players think "well i do have ppl behind me at the basket, and i know we have help defense coming from that side" and that just totally changes everything such as defensive stance etc etc etc so you can't claim anything in a game would pass over to one on one. and lebron would still most likely win since they are of the same caliber player with lebron able to abuse kobe by simply overpowering him. so anyways moving along

celtics sucks cavs sucks etc etc go wade go magic fuck lakers fuck spurs fuck portland go nuggets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)