Jackie Chanless Mafia! Shendu wins!

Lynch Imperfectluck

Been talking it over with several people on IRC and this seems like a good idea to vote ipl. We have about 5 people at least who agree it is a good idea.

Reason:
1. He got into contact instantly with several less experienced mafia players (Solstice and I, and probably others). He instantly got solstice to vote for me based off me not wanting to give him my role name before we have any info/form of a leader.
2. IPL has only given out the name "Andrew" as his name. He has given no other info as to what show/game his character is from.

Quote from solstice from pms.

Solstice said:
I can assure you I'm not mafia, but I have a big feeling IPL is. He took advantage of my inexperience, and definitely bent me into believing him, he seems like mafia.

IPL has only given out the name "Andrew" as his name. He has given no other info as to what show/game his character is from.
But...we can't.

"On Day 1 you cannot post any role pms to other players" was in the rules. But otherwise, I think you might be right. However, about him getting in contact with other inexperienced players, this is my first mafia, and I haven't even seen IPL yet, so it might just be you two.

But...we can't.

"On Day 1 you cannot post any role pms to other players" was in the rules. But otherwise, I think you might be right. However, about him getting in contact with other inexperienced players, this is my first mafia, and I haven't even seen IPL yet, so it might just be you two.
I believe that means that you can't C/P your entire post, but you can give a few details, character name, night powers, but you can't show the entire thing.

But...we can't.

We aren't posting role pms. We are talking about your character's name.

Lynch Imperfectluck

Been talking it over with several people on IRC and this seems like a good idea to vote ipl. We have about 5 people at least who agree it is a good idea.

Reason:
1. He got into contact instantly with several less experienced mafia players (Solstice and I, and probably others). He instantly got solstice to vote for me based off me not wanting to give him my role name before we have any info/form of a leader.
2. IPL has only given out the name "Andrew" as his name. He has given no other info as to what show/game his character is from.

Quote from solstice from pms.
I'm really reluctant to lynch a potential villager with this little information. Aside from that, you're accusing IPL of being mafia because he isn't sharing much, even though you yourself said
me not wanting to give him my role name before we have any info/form of a leader.
Double standard much?

I'm not lynching him because of that. I am lynching him because how he is acting. If I was able to find out his name, doesn't that mean I gave him mine. At the beginning I didn't want to give him my character's name, so he instantly voted a lynch against me.

This chat I had with HD in the CaP Shoddy server made me suspicious of ipl:

Game Freak201: So, what do you want to talk about?
HD: did ipl talk t you yet?
Game Freak201: Not yet
HD: if he does, can you tell me?
Game Freak201: I will
HD: thank you
Game Freak201: Anytime

Anyways, lynch Imperfectluck. Why would HD want to know why ipl contacted me so early in the game? Though, I am also suspicious of HD.

lynch imperfectluck

I've got several reasons for this. For one, ipl has only talked to inexperienced mafia players (Solstice, Lfusion); probably to manipulate them. I've contacted a few inexperienced mafia players myself (Golbez, Game_Freak) to see if ipl talked to them yet. Also, IK talked to Bass, who is a very experienced player, to see whether or not IPL talked to him yet. He did not.. The reason: ipl wants to use them for his own purpose. To help him turn the tide during a lynch.

Why would a villager want to manipulate others? A mafia or a wolf/nuetral certainly would; but a villager has the majority backing him/her up, aswell as a village leader who confirms mafia/nuetrals/whatever.

Also, @Game_Freak: You have no reason to be suspicous. I didn't ask you of your role/alliance/whatever. I merely asked you whether or ipl talked to you yet. If you care to explain your suspicouns of me, please do.

change vote to lynch solstice
third person to jump on a bandwagon with little evidence? yeah right...that pm is also bullshit, my money is on solstice and lf being in cahoots
Ockham's razor

Also, @Game_Freak: You have no reason to be suspicous. I didn't ask you of your role/alliance/whatever. I merely asked you whether or ipl talked to you yet. If you care to explain your suspicouns of me, please do.
Okay then. The only reason I was suspicious of you was that you wanted to talk to me early in the game.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
lol remind me not to play too many games with lots of inexperienced players from now on

there's a trait that most villagers have if you haven't figured it out already

I've only talked to IK, LF, Alakapimp, and Solstice so far and then I didn't really do anything with this game from then on :)

if you want to lynch me I'd like to hear your reasons for lynching someone that's trying to start discussions in person at least (HD, Golbez etc. I haven't even talked to you guys you guys are just voting off someone else's accusation?)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
[18:03:00] <HD> i am not without a leader
[18:03:08] <imperfectluck> LightningFusion...
[18:03:09] <imperfectluck> lol
[18:03:12] <HD> and i discussed it with him
[18:03:12] <imperfectluck> <_<
[18:03:15] <HD> not lfusion
[18:03:21] <HD> i havem't talked to him
[18:03:25] <imperfectluck> oh, I see
[18:03:35] <imperfectluck> might I know the name of my accuser then
[18:03:45] <HD> no you may not

LightningFusion, after talking to you, you should know as well that there's a trait among villagers that both you and I share.

LightningFusion, after talking to you, you should know as well that there's a trait among villagers that both you and I share.
We double post?

IK: You need to edit your first post, just in case you haven't.

Thorns: I am not with solstice. I talked with thunda and others on IRC and you can ask thunda why I voted ipl instead of solstice. It was to see how he reacted after starting a vote for ipl, since he instantly voted against me 3 minutes after voting alongside ipl.

change vote to lynch solstice
third person to jump on a bandwagon with little evidence? yeah right...that pm is also bullshit, my money is on solstice and lf being in cahoots
Ockham's razor
I can assure you the Pm is not BS, and I have a little more evidence. He first contacted me during a Shoddy battle where I was half distratced, and immediately asked me my character name and role. Its my first time playing mafia, and he seemed a bit too good to be true. He's been giving out the name Andrew, VEEERY vaguely. With him he said so, and didn't give any more details, other than saying his night ability was something to do with unveiling information, but only after I said mine. After LForce contacted me, I realized that he definitely seemed like mafia. It sounded almost like a threat. So I'm not bandwagon jumping, I have actually talked with him and receiving information. So I'm sticking to my lynch.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol remind me not to play too many games with lots of inexperienced players from now on
not voting anything yet as I don't want to act presumptuously, but you did seriously prey on inexperienced players in Cereal Killer mafia ipl. You led the inexperienced "sheep" villagers into lynching me day 1 without giving any about yourself out... lol

also note I'm not holding a grudge or anything, if I was I would've voted to lynch ipl!! Just making sure everyone is informed :D

i see no real reason to lynch ipl

him talking to inexperienced players does not mean much at this point, especially since he does not know the powers of any of the people he talked to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)