Superstars Mafia - Game Over! Celebrities (and Staraptor Call) win!

Oh my god what have I done. I have created a monster...the next smogon the water thread.

Lol. I was busy trying to write mine when I frst saw the update. I didn't see your post until it refreshed. Great minds I guess think alike.

To add to the fun:

Just lynch him, lynch him, lynch him,
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how Golden and strong is his Knight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just lynch him, lynch him

"Lynch him" by Michael Jackson

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
You all gather once again infront of a bonfire, thinking you may jump of REJOICE, read: REJOICE not REJOY once again. It didnt pass too much time until you heard someone speak for the ugly village leader. "GoldenKnight claimed Rogue, he lied, lets lynch him!!". Without much originality OR any other sense of humor you guys decide to do a very boring lynch on him. Almost all of you vote for him to be thrown inside a Valcano like mighty user Styx, but you all hear him scream "YOU WILL ALL REGRET THIS, I SWEAR I WILL TAKE REVENGE RIGHT NOW!", not too worried most of you keep the lynch going, and some were so not worried that started eating. At the distance you can see Staraptor Call eating some kind of Chocolate... maybe a Lollipop? Who knows, you have your action well decided. GoldenKnight is thrown at the Valcano and from there you can hear Styx scream "HEY YOU JERKS, WHY DID YOU THROW THIS THING IN MY LAIR, GET OUT PEYTON MANNING I HATE THE SAINTS":

reyscarface said:
Dear GoldenKnight,

You are Peyton Manning.

Superbowl man, SUPERBOWL! You had it in your hands dude, you had the game, it was your time to shine... but you wasted it... and now everyone thinks you failed badly. You're so pissed off that you left all your sense behind and will seek revenge on the people that first said they adored you, but now say you are pathetic, and you will not rest until you accomplish it.

You have immense skills at throwing a ball, but sadly... not much else. You're pretty bulky, but your intelligence (not counting intelligence with a ball in your hands) is pretty low, so you can't really do anything to find out about people. Instead, you will do it the American football way. If you get lynched, you will be so infuriated that you couldn't defeat all the world that you will TACKLE the last person to vote you, successfully crushing his/her spinal cord and removing him/her from the game. Be careful, though, your rage is blind, and you may take a member of your team with you by accident.

<snip>

You are allied with the Sports. You win if the Sports win.
JUST before you start jumping in REJOICE, NOT REJOY, you see a skeleton come out of the Valcano, it was GoldenKnight trying to get revenge. DIE STARAPTOR CALL FOR VOTING ME LAST, he screams, but Staraptor Call had such a big tummy for eating that Chocolate or Lollipop or whatever that Peyton Manning just bounced back to the Valcano, to die once and for all.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends Friday March 5th at 8 PM EST or before if we get all the Action PMs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)