[Beginner] Anything Goes in this Mafia Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm

This is an open theme game. Rule set stolen from Back to Basics Mafia and edited to fit my game.

1. The game will cycle between Night and Day, beginning with Night 0. Killing will not work on Night 0.

2. Days and nights will last 48 hours each, or until majority/all actions are in.

3. Role PM's may not be traded on Night 0.

4. If you don't want to use your Night Role, please send a PM to me with the title 'Night x - Idling' anyway. This at least shows you're paying attention to the game.

5. Lynch votes must be bolded. No Lynch is an acceptable vote. Please make sure that you unbold obsolete votes. In the event of a tie, neither user will be lynched.

6. There are no items in this game. Please don't try and claim thief!

7. Do not screenshot anything related to the game.

8. Do not talk about the game with or in front of living players while you are dead, unless allowed to by the host. You may still plan with your teammates, but only for the sake of planning strategies.

9. Do not impersonate other players or me. You may fake logs, including logs with me.

10. If you have any questions about your role or the game please don't hesitate to contact me. If I'm on IRC I'll be on #fluodome and #warau.

11. IRC is not required, but is greatly useful.

12. The game ends when any win condition is fulfilled. All win conditions involve destroying every other faction.

13. There are 22 players in this game.

14. Give me access to all spreadsheets/google docs you create and send me the URL of any pastebin you create. Also, give me access to any channels you create.

15. I can proofread fake role PMs if you feel that it's necessary.

16. Priorities are set and kept secret.

Sign-ups:

Reserved
None bitches

P1
VulcanFenrir
Nestle
badalcristiano
Aquamarius
Heist
General Spoon
godudette
Objection
undisput3d
Alan
chaos_sorc
imperfectluck
afroninja22
Hitmonchan
J-man
the interwebs
quagsires
Nanoswine
Capefeather

Reserved P2
Also none

P2
coolking49
j-squared
Acklow
TPM
Upside
Spiffy
StevenSnype
TheAngryScientist
Millon De Floss
Coronis
Darkamber8828
zorbees
Xyphang
Blue_Tornado

Reserved P3
None here either but they probably wouldn't get in anyway so it's cool

P3

---------

Sign-Ups end at 8:44 AM Tuesday July 6th, game will start later as I will be at school!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
P2 baby (LoTF Mafia). Let's not have me screw up so quickly like in B2B. I think that we all should be weary of Spiffy in this game. He is our ultimate enemy ;D:

<Spiffy>hey Acklow
<Acklow>Wut
<Spiffy>since I'm most likely mafia in this game
<Spiffy>you are going to be my first target
<Acklow>Why's that?
<Spiffy>because I want to
<Acklow>DX
<Acklow>The heck? Why are you telling me these things? What if we're on a team?
<Spiffy>i already know you aren't mafia and I am
<Spiffy>slim showed me a little of the spreadsheet
<Acklow>Dude, whatever, if I'm not mafia, we're lynching you first.
Thus I have every reason to believe that Spiffy is mafia. Lynch Spiffy

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hopefully we the wolf doesn't act too stupid and oust the mafia entirely by allying with the village...ahem...ahem I'm speaking to you Ray...

<Acklow> Spiffy, you're so much cooler than me. I wish I were you.
<Spiffy> Yeah, it's a shame you have to be a jerkface.

And Slim, you forgot to add me to the signups list as P2.
>_<

Yeah, mibbit is an IRC client which you can use in your browser. I'm not entirely sure how to use it and there is no tutorial on-site, however I think you just go on it, select irc.synirc.net as the network and then choose the nick and channel that you want. There's probably something more to it but I'm not sure, since I use mIRC.

Sorry Spiffy, just added you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)