The World Cup of Pokemon V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the OP said:
Furthermore, if by Wednesday, July 7th, 2010 at midnight EST you have not completed at least one battle, I will force the Captain to sub you out. I will NOT accept inactivity. I don't want people sitting around, I want people being proactive.
I would just like to emphasize this first deadline.

There are 40 people who havent done a single battle yet. Team Brazil has 7 players who have not done one battle. I am not joking about this deadline, I expect that in 10 days you can get one battle done.

As for the rest of you, I am pretty impressed. 82/192 battles done in just one week, well done. Now if only the slackers went at that pace...

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I've been on quite a lot though I haven't seen my opponents yet so just letting you know I'm not inactive. I've already PMed my opponents with my timezones and times I can play and seeing as I'm on holidays I'll be on every other day so assuming they're around (Taylor is on holidays right now afaik but I should battle him when he gets back) I will get this done!

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uh, I was pretty much outplayed the entire first half of the match until 2 untimely crits against Binabik, sorry about the hax, 2-0 victory for moi :X

TEAM ASIA!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sanji won 1-0, came down to a speed tie at the end, very close game!

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm active, just building and battling lately I'll get a game on the 6th or the 7th, just confirming that I'm actually here and not away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)