VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be attending, Masters.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have a wedding on that date, what are the odds.. I guess I'll go to the Georgia one.

I'll be attending, Masters.

EDIT: Nevermind, I have a wedding on that date, what are the odds.. I guess I'll go to the Georgia one.

Lol, you're joking, right? I have a wedding, too, but I won't go because it's my mom's friend's granddaughter, and she doesn't want "kids" going to her wedding..... hold on a second......

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
actually I was just commenting on the fact that he is a goofy character

I have to say I am a bit worried about ending up using something with a name as bad as sazajelly or amoongus...Alaka what nicknames do you have prepared for me?
I'm, You're, We're, They're, He's, and She's.

actually I was just commenting on the fact that he is a goofy character

I have to say I am a bit worried about ending up using something with a name as bad as sazajelly or amoongus...Alaka what nicknames do you have prepared for me?
PKMN 1, PKMN 2, PKMN 3, PKMN 3, PKMN 4, PKMN 5, PKMN 6. And the name of the trainer is TRAINER.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok just wanted to update: I'm not going to Dallas anymore, play hard guys and let's see each other during nationals.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Jrank make it to nationals and we'll have nonstop fun :).
i hope someone else takes lots of pictures[seriously please], always fun to see pictures

I'll be going this year. Hopefully this year I won't get double critical hit - double frozen Blizzard like I did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)