VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I expected you to sweep Dallas. Are you attending any more regionals or LCQ? With you out, I expect ShinyWeavile to win it then.
You can't expect me to have won. I was winning 1-1 and a crit managed to cut me down. My Junior brother, however, got in the TOP 2(Everyone who went there already knows, thanks to me). He was beaten by pikabuddy's brother.

ryuzaki - still playing, finalists lounge
imawario - out rd 2
badintent - out rd 3
alaka - still playing, rd 3
teej - out rd 2
kongler - still playing, rd 3
milan - still playing, rd 4
halordain tsai - still playing, rd 2
wesley - out rd 2

breh

強いだね
I apologize, but is there a stream anywhere?

Also holy fuck it's already gone to finals? how many entrants were there?

YAY MILAN!!!!!!! GO MILANNNNNNN. I'm sorry, it just feels so great to have a pokemon you ev'd killing EVERYTHING.

My junior brother won first place, by LUCK. Won a speed tie and flinched the opposing Terrakion.

My senior brother got second place, due to a bad call.

I lost out Round 4, 2-0 against a random. Was down to my final Pokemon, Chandelure vs Scarf locked Blizzard Vanilluxe and Whimsicott. Blizzard crit and froze me while Whimsicottt's energy ball finished it.

At least my brothers won. :)

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Streams will br on the husband and wife combos of duckstj and ksuskitty on ustream. Someone post urls. im on my phone.

My junior brother won first place, by LUCK. Won a speed tie and flinched the opposing Terrakion.

My senior brother got second place, due to a bad call.

I lost out Round 4, 2-0 against a random. Was down to my final Pokemon, Chandelure vs Scarf locked Blizzard Vanilluxe and Whimsicott. Blizzard crit and froze me while Whimsicottt's energy ball finished it.

At least my brothers won. :)
Had your brother not won the speed tie, OR had my brother's terrakion not flinched, i would've KO'd. I run more defense on terrakion than I do attack so I could survive opposing terrakion's +4 rock slide and sacred sword it back. You saw the rest of my brother's team. The battle would've been his if hax had been on his side.

Had your brother not won the speed tie, OR had my brother's terrakion not flinched, i would've KO'd. I run more defense on terrakion than I do attack so I could survive opposing terrakion's +4 rock slide and sacred sword it back. You saw the rest of my brother's team. The battle would've been his if hax had been on his side.
Indeed, I agree with this.

Edit: Partially. Even with Terrakion Koed, my bro still had a few more tricks up his sleeve. The hax definitely changed the battle, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)