[Pedrokabu] My little trade/EV-training/cloning shop

I have a huge amount of Lucky Eggs in 4th Gen due to the Emerald Cloning Glitch and XD's Lucky Egg. If you're still interested in one/some, is there anyway I could get some DW Females?

Do you have a Lucky Egg in any 4th Gen game? If you have it, so we can have a deal: the Lucky Egg in 4G in trade for a Treecko in 5G.
Temporarily I do not play 4th Gen game.
However I can replay 4th Gen game and search for a Lucky egg for you.
It may take a few days though.
I can trade one battle subway item for the treecko if you are interested.

I have a huge amount of Lucky Eggs in 4th Gen due to the Emerald Cloning Glitch and XD's Lucky Egg. If you're still interested in one/some, is there anyway I could get some DW Females?
Well, a Lucky Egg in 4G for a DW female in 5G can be a deal.

Temporarily I do not play 4th Gen game.
However I can replay 4th Gen game and search for a Lucky egg for you.
It may take a few days though.
I can trade one battle subway item for the treecko if you are interested.
I'm not in a rush (I'm still playing Platinum storyline), so I can wait.

How many eggs do you want? I have 7 Lucky Eggs on HeartGold, and I'm not gonna be using them anymore, so you could take them all, if you wanted.

I'm interested in (in order) Eevee, Poliwag, Vulpix, and Pichu. All females, obviously. Since you seem interested in one for one I guess that would be four eggs? If you want more, I guess I could pick more. And if you want less, I guess I'll take less.

How many eggs do you want? I have 7 Lucky Eggs on HeartGold, and I'm not gonna be using them anymore, so you could take them all, if you wanted.

I'm interested in (in order) Eevee, Poliwag, Vulpix, and Pichu. All females, obviously. Since you seem interested in one for one I guess that would be four eggs? If you want more, I guess I could pick more. And if you want less, I guess I'll take less.
I only need 1 Lucky Egg. I have DW females of Vulpix ready, if you wish. (Eevee takes a looong time to breed...)

I would really prefer Eevee. Also, I can't seem to find your Platinum Friend Code.

I've gotta go out for a bit, anyway, so I'll post my HG and WHite codes when I get back.

I would really prefer Eevee. Also, I can't seem to find your Platinum Friend Code.

I've gotta go out for a bit, anyway, so I'll post my HG and WHite codes when I get back.
Very well, an Eevee. Do you care if I clone my female DW one and trade you the copy? If yes, then I'll breed one, but I'll can only trade at Monday (I'm in a champ, my Sunday will be busy).

Very well, an Eevee. Do you care if I clone my female DW one and trade you the copy? If yes, then I'll breed one, but I'll can only trade at Monday (I'm in a champ, my Sunday will be busy).
As long as it's a female DW Eevee, I'm not concerned about clones and the like.

My White FC is: 5329-0189-2239
My HeartGold FC is: 4125 7206 7941

I guess I'll see you on Monday, then.

Can you please clone my shiny metagross. You can have a clone or two if you like. I'll want 10 clones please. Will it cost?

Can you please clone my shiny metagross. You can have a clone or two if you like. I'll want 10 clones please. Will it cost?
Well, I can, but only in Monday.

EDIT: I'll temporarily close my thread from Tuesday, Sep 20th to Sunday, Sep 25th, reopening it on Monday, Sep 26th. Please don't post during these days.

EDIT2: listing the pendings of Monday:
  • ivandra123: one Treecko of mine in 5G for a Lucky Egg in 4G;
  • Purimpopoie: one female DW Eevee of mine in 5G for a Lucky Egg in 4G -- completed;
  • Mr.Mister: ten clones of his shiny Metagross for (probably) a copy of it and something else?

Just let me know when you're ready to do the trades with me, and I'll boot up HG first, then White. I found your Platinum Friend Code and added you. I'll just need to know when I should find you online.

I'm sorry for late reply.
I kinda busy with my assignment this few weeks.
I got your 4G Lucky Egg ready.
Can you suggest a time where we can trade?
I stay in Malaysia right now which mean it was GMT+8

My Platinum Friend code : 4341 5293 3407
My Black Friend code : 4384 4611 0746

I'm sorry for late reply.
I kinda busy with my assignment this few weeks.
I got your 4G Lucky Egg ready.
Can you suggest a time where we can trade?

Now I'm sorry for the late answer XD

The reason is: I already got a Lucky Egg in Platinum, but I need one in my HeartGold (playing for future RNG purposes. As I'm in Azalea ingame, I can't clone atm, because I don't have access to the GTS yet). So, when you can trade - if you could trade tomorrow, it will be better to me -, please VM me; and sorry again.

Now I'm sorry for the late answer XD

The reason is: I already got a Lucky Egg in Platinum, but I need one in my HeartGold (playing for future RNG purposes. As I'm in Azalea ingame, I can't clone atm, because I don't have access to the GTS yet). So, when you can trade - if you could trade tomorrow, it will be better to me -, please VM me; and sorry again.
I'm free for the rest of the day except from 2pm~6.30pm (I got class during that time)
And My country is GMT+8.
How about we trade tonight around 8pm(GMT -3)?
I already add your Platinum and White friend code.

I'm free for the rest of the day except from 2pm~6.30pm (I got class during that time)
And My country is GMT+8.
How about we trade tonight around 8pm(GMT -3)?
I already add your Platinum and White friend code.

I'm OK with 8pm. But please use my Black FC (1120 0094 6679 - the 5G Treecko is in it) and my new HG FC (0304 2634 2758). I'll see you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)