Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh
Philadelphia @ Washington
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

Man, it felt good to cheer for the Bears last night and not give a damn about this prediction game. I care way too much about winning, but I've realized it's making me enjoy the game so much less. So I'll just make my damn picks and be done with it.

San Francisco < Detroit (Fuck yeah Lions!)
St. Louis < Green Bay (Too bad Pack and Lions can't both be 16-0.)
Carolina > Atlanta (Atlanta's disappointing, and Cam's doing really well despite losing to good teams.)
Indianapolis < Cincinnati (Fuck Painter, apparently he couldn't get it done.)
Buffalo > NY Giants (Yeah, after the loss to the Seahawks...)
Jacksonville < Pittsburgh (Jacksonville still sucks, and Pittsburgh seemed good last week.)
Philadelphia < Washington (I have no clue, so this is just a guess.)
Houston < Baltimore (At least we had a good first quarter of the season, and that's more than last year's team can say. So, like we've been saying for the past few years, there's always next year. And the next, and the next, and the next...)
Cleveland < Oakland (Raider's got this.)
Dallas < New England (At least Texans and Cowboys will both lose this week so fans can't troll about how much the other team sucks.)
New Orleans > Tampa Bay (Don't think Tampa can do it.)
Minnesota < Chicago (If the Vikings weren't so damn inconsistent...)
Miami < NY Jets (I'm sure Miami will get Luck next year.)

Looks like an easy week besides Eagles and Skins.

fuck, 1 pick away from 8 wins again. Cam Newton why!!!!!

will update with picks at a future time, lamenting my inability to go 8 wins 5 weeks in a row. looking forward to always finishing .500 or less every week, however!

fuck can't even claim that >,<

THIS EDIT TAKES PLACE BETWEEN 11.32 AM AND 11.35 AM

San Francisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Indianapolis @ Cincinnati
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

San Fransisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans
@ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

San Fransisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

San Francisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

11-5. Maybe if my Vikings would win I'd be doing better.

Tennessee @ Pittsburgh
Seattle @ NY Giants
Cincinatti @ Jacksonville
New Orleans @ Carolina
Oakland @ Houston
Philadelphia @ Buffalo
Kansas City @ Indianapolis
Arizona @ Minnesota
Tampa Bay @ San Francisco
NY Jets @ New England
San Diego @ Denver
Green Bay @ Atlanta
Chicago @ Detroit
It's fun, most of my picks, I root against. I was yelling at my TV when the Broncos had a shot at beating SD, was so excited.
8-5. Eh. Picking Tennessee was just me being stupid.

San Francisco @ Detroit This might be a trap game.
St. Louis @ Green Bay I feel really bad for Sam Bradford.
Carolina @ Atlanta Only the Packers can beat Atlanta at home.
Buffalo @ NY Giants 4 INT day for Eli in coming.
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago Why the hell not. Maybe McNabb won't play or something.
Miami @ NY Jets ROFL.

I picked all but 3 teams to win at home, true it's mainly the "good" teams at home, but a lot are tight match ups, but home field gives them the edge.

EDIT: I wanted to pick Tampa Bay, but with Blount and McCoy out? I just can't.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
San Francisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

EDIT 2: Hunching hardcore here... I just hope it will help me gain some ground in this hurr competition.

I got the Patriots and Jets game here. As soon as it ended, they went to Denver with less than a minute left. I figured I was one of the only people to pick Denver, so I was really hoping he'd get that pass. So close. Hopefully they keep Tebow in.

San Francisco @ Detroit - Classic trap game. Short week after an emotional game, hot opponent, and Alex Smith is #3 in passer rating behind Rodgers and Brady.
St. Louis @ Green Bay - Speaking of passer rating, good 'ol Bradford is number 31
Carolina @ Atlanta - Everyone points to Cam's passing yardage, but no one really realizes that he's on pace for almost 640 passing attempts.
Indianapolis @ Cincinnati - Suck for Luck '11
Buffalo @ NY Giants - Eli carries the team on his back all day, and all anyone ever looks at is his interceptions. Not going to doubt on Buffaro again though.
Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh - Big Ben injures other foot, passes for 8 touchdowns
Philadelphia @ Washington - Philly has all the pieces, they just need some rhythm. That, and they need to stop shooting themselves in the foot every goddamned week
Houston @ Baltimore - Sorry Houston, but we'll see you again in January!
Cleveland @ Oakland - The Madden Curse strikes yet again.
Dallas @ New England - Upset alert. Say what you will about Romo, but he finally has everything he needs to make this offense amazing with Bryant and Austin both near 100%. Not even playing Sanchez has loosened the Patriots' hold on 32nd ranked pass defense... by 20 yards/game over #31.
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay - Keep it close into the fourth quarter and it's a toss up between whoever gets the ball last.
Minnesota @ Chicago - Chicago has three losses against consensus top 5 teams, who are a combined 14-1. Oh yeah, and the one loss was to one of the other two teams.
Miami @ NY Jets - Suck for Luck '11 part 2

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can we all agree to just remove all Vikings games from picking since it's obvious they are screwing with us on purpose?

San Francisco @ Detroit (This screams trap but Detroit is still hot and probably legit)
St. Louis @ Green Bay (lol)
Carolina @ Atlanta (On second thought Atlanta is at home, and so far they don't really lose there. If Panthers win this I'll be horribly pissed for changing this)
Indianapolis @ Cincinnati (Yeah Indy can't win without Manning)
Buffalo @ NY Giants (As much as I want to go with Buffalo, I'm going to support my team)
Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh (Jacksonville sucks, nuff said)
Philadelphia @ Washington (Until they completely dominate someone I refuse to pick Philly)
Houston @ Baltimore (No Johnson and now no Williams, Houston is getting too beat up to do well against a rested Baltimore team)
Cleveland @ Oakland (They did well last week and Cleveland isn't exactly a dominant team)
Dallas @ New England (Dallas just hasn't been that good, but I guess the bye week helps their cause?)
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay (Just keep rollin')
Minnesota @ Chicago (Chicago should be good enough to prevent any shenanigans this week)
Miami @ NY Jets (No one there to throw for Miami, should be a nice chance for the Jets to rebound)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
last week was bullshit, if I had known Al Davis was going to croak on Saturday I wouldn't have made my picks so early and gone with Houston

I'm waiting until the last possible second this week

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
San Francisco @ Detroit- I love the Lions, though I'm really thinking "trap game" right about now...I'm picking Detroit because I love them.
St. Louis @ Green Bay- The Rams suck, but it doesn't matter as the Pack seems unstoppable...
Carolina @ Atlanta- Fine, I'll try the Camwagon. Just this once. I originally had the Falcons here, so you better not screw me Cam.
Indianapolis @ Cincinnati- Wow the colts are a shitty piece of shit
Buffalo @ NY Giants- This will be a good game. I'm second guessing myself at the last minute though...
Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh- lol
Philadelphia @ Washington- Philly is bound to win another game eventually...
Houston @ Baltimore- Game of the week. Honestly these teams are even IMO
Cleveland @ Oakland- Clevelol
Dallas @ New England- It's the f**king Patriots
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay- Saints r 2 good/
Minnesota @ Chicago- The Vikes are terrible, but I think they've learned how to play football when you have AP on your team. By giving the ball to AP.
Miami @ NY Jets Miami winning is a lol, Miami winning on the road? No. Though the Jets suck too.

Hmm, people still think the Texans have a chance? I don't know, with the way the defense played when Williams left, I don't expect it to even be close. But apparently we just traded for Derrick Mason, so I wonder how that'll change things. Hopefully our defense wasn't too dependent on Super Mario.

San Francisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England - Stealing Killah's upset.
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

Yep.

San Fransisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

pretty easy/unexciting week =/

So how much do you guys think New Orleans will beat Tampa Bay by?
Tampa will be fired up from last weekend results, although a Drew Brees led Saints will be too good im going to say about 17 point win to the Saints... you?

San Francisco @ Detroit - Everyone else says trap, I say fuck it Niners will find a way. That and as a Niners fan kinda obligated to pick this...

St. Louis @ Green Bay - Lol Rams. Worst 8 weeks ever much?

Carolina @ Atlanta - I still don't see Carolina's D stepping up so they can, you know, win?

Indianapolis @ Cincinnati - Fucking Colts can't beat the Chiefs, they can't beat anyone

Buffalo @ NY Giants - I don't see Giants really winning this...

Jacksonville @ Pittsburgh - Lol Jaguars

Philadelphia @ Washington - Philly can't catch a break...they need that bye week to recuperate and reload (while firing their DC)

Houston @ Baltimore - Bit of a toughie, but I see Baltimore's D carrying them through this

Cleveland @ Oakland - I don't see Browns winning, even Oakland's not that bad and they have motivation on their side now

Dallas @ New England - Fuck Patriots, fuck Cowboys. God I hate both teams, but I'd prefer Patriots to lose honestly so Jets can catch up, but that ain't happening with Romo meltdowns

New Orleans @ Tampa Bay - I see the Young Bucs still in shellshock mode after going almost scoreless against an opponent many had them pegged to win against easily

Minnesota @ Chicago - Fluke from the Vikings, plus Bears much better than the Cardinals

Miami @ NY Jets - An easy opponent to beat up and regain a bit of confidence

The Rules said:
4. Do not get into discussions and debates about other peoples' picks. That is to be relegated to the NFL Discussion Thread. Keep this thread predictions only.
If you want to comment on someone's picks or trends you're seeing, try to post it in the discussion thread.

In answer to your questions: Yes, this is the NFL. Every team has a chance to beat every other team; the Texans are still very good, and even though the Ravens are probably better anything can happen in the NFL.

New Orleans is a 4.5 point favorite over Tampa, so the "experts" say New Orleans will win by between 4-5 points. They are good at what they do, but anything can happen in the NFL.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
San Francisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

HOME TEAM DOMINATION

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
San Francisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

If you want to comment on someone's picks or trends you're seeing, try to post it in the discussion thread.

In answer to your questions: Yes, this is the NFL. Every team has a chance to beat every other team; the Texans are still very good, and even though the Ravens are probably better anything can happen in the NFL.

New Orleans is a 4.5 point favorite over Tampa, so the "experts" say New Orleans will win by between 4-5 points. They are good at what they do, but anything can happen in the NFL.
Thanks mate

San Francisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo
@ NY Giants
Philadelphia @ Washington- Philedelphia lets down too much for me to pick them again
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans
@ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
San Francisco @ Detroit
St. Louis @ Green Bay
Carolina @ Atlanta
Buffalo @ NY Giants
Houston @ Baltimore
Cleveland @ Oakland
Dallas @ New England
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Minnesota @ Chicago
Miami @ NY Jets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)