VGC '12 Southern California Regional - Long Beach, CA - WON BY TheCalmSnivy

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Like the manly man I am, I'm bringing along my stuffed Pikachu!

Good luck to all of you (even if I don't know who you are and you most certainly won't recognize me)!

team hot babes jogging jog to top 4
(me, maski, kingofkongs, and v17)
i was so lucky today though
It was Maski and I in the finals, the battle vid # is 51-76534-61815
In Masters, Metabou got 2nd, and Paul got 3rd

edit: short warstory coming soon

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I never realize how much of a sausage fest these events are, even when I'm there

edit: Suleski and Supe, we will get revenge, 5-2s unite

Congrats, CalmSnivy, on taking 1st.

I wasn't able to show due to a week of overtime at work (damn you DCUO for going free-to-play) destroying my sleep cycle. I was waking up at 1:30 PM and going to bed at 5:30 AM. I live in San Diego, so the trip to Long Beach would have required some early morning driving that my sleepy self would not have been able to handle. My buddy also bailed on me, because "I won't win any matches and it won't be fun. The only reason why I would go, would be to make fun of kids." Yes, he's a class act.

My team was far from finished, so that also played a small factor. I am sad to see that only one person went 0-7-0. I hope that his love of the game was not shattered.

@Age, Less than 10 girls on a list of 76 people is quite disappointing. Where are the Pokégirls at?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)