Smogon Premier League III - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just clarifying, we have any number of subs available till deadline for adv match up.

Just waiting on sharks' main player (199 lives) or a sub to play it.

Just keeping this at the forefront.
First of all, you guys won already, quit trying to lobby for an unnecessary activity win.

Second of all, http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=37944&u2=95669

199 lives has been trying to play Butterfreeak since Monday night. Came on every day for hours, and Butterfreeak kept refusing. He was on all day yesterday, and he was on today as late as 5:38PM EST. And now you guys try to bring the "we have substitutes" card at the end of the day on the last day after our ADVer has to go? That's some seriously shady bullshit.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yo, not lobbying for an activity win at all relax.

Activity wins are lame as hell.

I just want to get a match done.

Also if you really want to start this the only "shady bullshit" is attempting to paint 199 lives as some sort of obviously active individual who went above and beyond all normal standards to get the match done. He didn't. He made a few vms that butterfreeak responded to. Both were were on irc apparently (you claim 199 lives was, I have logs proving butterfreeak was on).

I don't want an activity win at all, but it's nonsense that you're implying I'm fishing for one. All I want is the match to get done, or, worst case scenario, the match up to be no contested and not an activity loss for us, especially in light of the BS that was the conflict vs. floppy match up.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
First of all, you guys won already, quit trying to lobby for an unnecessary activity win.

Second of all, http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=37944&u2=95669

199 lives has been trying to play Butterfreeak since Monday night. Came on every day for hours, and Butterfreeak kept refusing. He was on all day yesterday, and he was on today as late as 5:38PM EST. And now you guys try to bring the "we have substitutes" card at the end of the day on the last day after our ADVer has to go? That's some seriously shady bullshit.
if he was on today we didn't see him because we had a player ready to go pretty much all day. again i understand butter was a pain to schedule with but i dont think he was entirely at fault since no concrete time was scheduled in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)