1. Ben7000
2. Ben7001

Seniors
1. Cybertron
2. ???

Juniors
1. Babbytron
2. ???

Seeing how everyone else is doing it, I guess I might as well put down my predictions!
Masters:
1. Wolfey
2. theamericandream38
3. Alakapimp
4. Human

Seniors
1. kingofkongs
2. Cybertron
3. Maski
4. Dimsun

Good luck to everyone, I cant wait to meet all of you! :D

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Leaving for indy tommorow, so I guess I'll see everyone there. I'll be there for a week(so from thursday to next week thursday) so if anyone wants to do something, look me up.

Im starting to fall into a state of depression+anger cuz i cant go
oh well
Ill be cheering from home. glued to the computer for updates.
Good luck everyone :D

No one voting for me. Its cool, I dont wanna win. Leaving for Indo tomorrow night and driving straight through. Who needs sleep?

Good luck to everyone attending. I'm not really rooting for anyone in specific, but hopefully someone from the Philly Regional wins.

It would have been nice to attend Nationals after participating in my first VGC event earlier this year, but it's just not economically feasible at the moment.

Once again, good luck and most importantly, have fun.

Masters
1. JiveTime
2. jhud
3. Zachdro
4. Ben 7000

Seniors
1. LPFan
2. Hm, I dunno
3. Who cares.
4. Somebody that I used to know.

Juniors
1. Babbytron
2. A kid with a rain team
3. A kid with a trick room team
4. Who cares

Checking in to wish everyone a gl;hf. IRL stuff keeps me from Nats again this year, but I hope everyone has a blast.

Dimsun to win absolutely everything he attempts. j/k no pressure. gl to you and all the other seniors.

gl TheMantyke, Brandon13569, Synre, Alaka, etc. Hope everyone has a smashing good time.

There should be a wifi match between the CAN champ vs the USA champ when this is all over.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm leaving tomorrow and I hope I get to actually meet someone this year!

I'll be wearing cargo shorts, a red polo t-shirt, and devilishly good looks, so keep an eye out!

Leaving tomorrow morning, so naturally I'm packing now and getting shit ready. It'll be my first time on a plane so I'm a bit nervous but fuck it I'm going to Nats.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Leaving tomorrow morning, so naturally I'm packing now and getting shit ready. It'll be my first time on a plane so I'm a bit nervous but fuck it I'm going to Nats.
its just like a busride, in the air :P you'll be fine, just hope for no air pockets or turbulence :P

I think I'd almost rather wish I was travelling and staying at a hotel to see others. Living 20 min away is convenient but that feeling of travelling to the tournaments is more thrilling.

Well if anyone wants to hang out ill be down in the fairfield lobby around 9 tonight in the fairfield lobby. Discuss warstories Ect lol ill be in the Play pokemon hat. Its black and white for those of you that dont know what it looks like lol

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i'll be driving down in about 5 or 6 hours, will definitely arrive in the later evening!

can't wait to see everyone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)