Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Bellamy is that guy with spring legs. EDIT: beat to it.

Was ever confirmed that he died though? I think only Ace and WB are the only confirmed deaths. It's not crazy to think Bellamy is alive, as Oda clearly has shown that you need confirmation to be sure.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
nami's mom is bellemere, just remembered

i'll just be quiet now........................

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just to clarify:

Deaths in flashbacks don't count; when people say "characters don't die in one piece," they mean named characters in the current time.

Only Ace and Whitebeard are confirmed current time deaths; Bellamy, Yama, and Oars Jr. aren't confirmed dead. You can assume they are, but they aren't confirmed. It is important in One Piece to get that 100% confirmation because we have had at least 2 instances where "everyone assumed dead," and then the characters weren't: Pell and Mr. 2.

As for Sabo, the green databook "confirms" his death. Take that as you want it. I personally am deciding to acknowledge it says it but sticking to "I hope Sabo is with Dragon, cause who the fuck else would Dragon pick up injured following Sabo's explosion in the flashback."

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The real question is what big hit makes you cry the most man tears:
Foot stomp at Arlong
Big punch to Vapolu
Breaking Bellamy's face in
Hitting the tenrubuto or whatever they're called

Out of those only Arlongs beating was tear jerking. Wapol was a jerk but meh. The punch to Bellamys face was not that built up. And punching a Celestial Dragon was good for the soul but definitley not as freeing as the Arlong kick. These are the real hits that could get man tears going:

Luffy's 9000+ punches on Lucci
When Luffy punched Crocodile out of that cave
The Golden Rifle used to beat Enel even through his Ultimate Form(epic stuff)
And when he beat the crap out of Moria

Basically big arc ending moments. Best non-Luffy hit would go to WB when he smashed Akainu.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mr. 2 is a man with many lives. I don't think he will ever die.. ever

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
How about just any tear jerking moment? The "best" tear jerkers...

A ton comes to mind to be honest, from Usopp declaring a man's responsibility to Chopper in Alabasta to Robin's desire to live in Enies Lobby...

I'd probably say the one that nearly got me though was Chopper's tears of joy after Luffy said "SHUT UP! LET'S GO!!"

That after the whole astoundingly sad Chopper backstory was pretty strong :X

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
death of the Going Merry was the saddest for me, esp the "I just...wanted to carry you all a little longer" with the tears streaming down the lambhead

to Robin's desire to live in Enies Lobby...
Why would Robin want to live in Enies Lobby? :nerd:

Top 3(though not separated by a lot):

1. "I wudda live"- Robin
2. Going Merry dying
3. Brooks flashback

Others:

Aces' death
Robin's flashback. Specially when she asks the chick if she is her mom.
Nami asking for help

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Why would Robin want to live in Enies Lobby? :nerd:

Top 3(though not separated by a lot):

1. "I wudda live"- Robin
2. Going Merry dying
3. Brooks flashback

Others:

Aces' death
Robin's flashback. Specially when she asks the chick if she is her mom.
Nami asking for help
I honestly found this pretty funny mainly because of Ace's and Luffy's stupidity. I mean with Ace, WB, your crewmats, all his friends, Luffy, and even randoms he didn't know (Croc, Ivankov) just went through hell to get him out, and he's just gonna turn around and fight Akainu of all people just because of a few words? And Luffy, there's a freaking war going on around him, with a marine admiral within striking distance, and he goes over to pick up a friggin piece of paper, really? When Ace got killed, my reaction was more like "lol you two are morons".

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The real question is what big hit makes you cry the most man tears:
Foot stomp at Arlong
Big punch to Vapolu
Breaking Bellamy's face in
Hitting the tenrubuto or whatever they're called
Luffy's final hit on Usopp in Water 7 oh my fucking god :pirate:

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
death of the Going Merry was the saddest for me, esp the "I just...wanted to carry you all a little longer" with the tears streaming down the lambhead
^definitely this for most tears.

Oddly, I cried man tears the first time I watched the first new world intro song (current one) "We Go"

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Death of Going Merry

Nami's help
"Luffy... help me"
"OF COURSE" (whatever so many translations)

and all of enies lobby with robin...
"LET'S GO BACK TOGETHER, ROBINNNNNNNNNNN"

and when she helps him on the going merry, "thanks robin, you sav-" and she muffles him and smiles

omg ;_;

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"Luffy... help me"
"OF COURSE" (whatever so many translations)
ナミ:なにもしらないくせに!
ルフィ:あ、なんもしらん。
ナミ:ルフィ...
ルフィ:ン?
ナミ:助けて...
ルフィ:ったりめえだ!!!!!!!!!

How high does this effort of mine rank on the extreme fanboy scale:

http://soundcloud.com/meiwakudake/we-go-1

(If you try to tell me that there was any opening song in any anime more awesome than "We Go," I will shoot you)

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
^definitely this for most tears.

Oddly, I cried man tears the first time I watched the first new world intro song (current one) "We Go"
Great song^. Tears when Ace died. My innocence wanted him to live!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)