Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 - Mark 2 ** Spoilers **

Is it possible to clear the Funfest Mission "Find Shards!" Level 3? It requires you to get 32 Shards in three minutes, and I'm lucky to find 20 in that time.

I know level 4 is impossible, since it requires you to get 100 shards (average of 1.8/second) and it takes 5-6 seconds to get the shard and go through the text on the fastest setting.
Isn't the entire point co-operating with your friends? Hence the crazier game requirements.

Yeah, I was wondering if your partners' shards were combined with yours. It seemed like multiplayer Funfest was just a VS mode rather than co-op.

Guess I'm stuck at Level 2 if that's true. :(

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Isn't the entire point co-operating with your friends? Hence the crazier game requirements.
Whoa whoa whoa, you can co-op?
/me smack self

I have noticed, though, that for some missions, Level 3 is very doable even for individuals.

It looks like it is stuck as Lax (+def, -SpDef) however
Lax?!? What not Jolly nature? It would have made a lot more sense considering it's going to be released during the Christmas season? If they wanted to make sure if could use it's Atk and SpAtk "equally" they could have gone with a +Spd, -[Sp]Def nature instead.

Re-read my post. I said nothing about the fusion moves.
Lol my bad dude. I get the Fusions mixed up with the other signature moves. But for the most part I was just referencing how it won't be that big of an impact for Victini other than a stronger Physical Electric Move. Blue Flare is a bit underwhelming with all the fire type moves for it plus the fact Physical tends to be more common of a move-set due to V-Create (I am not saying physical is the only set, only saying it's the most common) (and also I think Blue Flare might be it's strongest sp. fire move now). Glaciate...um I can't think of any good uses with the low power. Bolt Strike is going to be fun with V-Create sets though. And the fact that it's lax...I'm just gunna see if there's any ev spread to make it usable.

Anyway. I'm happy seeing all the Japanese b/w 2 tournaments on the gl, now only if they'd come to the U.S. All-Star cup would be interesting, Eevee cup would be a fun distraction, and that Christmas cup looks amazing, despite the inevitable Arceus fest. I bet if anything all we get in the U.S. is vgc 2013 rule-set tournament.

I doubt the victini is stuck at lax. The only events I can remember being stuck with 1 nature are lvl50 dragonite, shiny legendary beasts, VGC event pokemon.

doesn't seem to be locked to lax though, according to bulbapedia

blue flare is basically fire blast with double the burnhax and 10 more bp, i guess it can work on a special victini

I need some help in Pokemon Black 2. I am up to the sixth gym, and my team consists of Serperior, Darmanitan, Frillish, Gigalith, Unfezant, and Lucario. There are all level 37, and I was wondering who I should take out from my team. I was planning to use gigalith on Skyla's whole team, but her Swanna might take it out.

I need some help in Pokemon Black 2. I am up to the sixth gym, and my team consists of Serperior, Darmanitan, Frillish, Gigalith, Unfezant, and Lucario. There are all level 37, and I was wondering who I should take out from my team. I was planning to use gigalith on Skyla's whole team, but her Swanna might take it out.
gigalith can just SR
you can also detour to mistralton cave for the rock slide tm to use on darmanitan

as for who to drop, i suggest dropping frillish, since there're better water-types later. if you really need it, you can temporarily replace serperior with a generic zebstrika or joltik

I want to ask a simple question referring to the Key System:
I just beat Cheren in my Black2, can i unlock Challenge Mode even if i don't have a key to send to the other player?
if no, when is the earlier time you can unlock challenge mode?

I want to ask a simple question referring to the Key System:
I just beat Cheren in my Black2, can i unlock Challenge Mode even if i don't have a key to send to the other player?
if no, when is the earlier time you can unlock challenge mode?
no
beat the champion

I just got a weird glitch in Black 2 when I went to check the Hidden Grotto for a Ditto in Giant Chasm. There should be a hidden item there according to the Dowsing Machine, but I can't pick it up. Is there any way to fix this or is it impossible to get anything from there anymore?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This game is so goooooooood Mexican volcano town yay!

Question though: If I already have a BW1 Dream World account, will I need to make a new one for BW2 or can I use the same account?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)