~ Armed Offensive (武力攻勢) peaked 9 (1.605 puntos)

Jeong

Banned deucer.

Introduction | (导入)
*こんにちは ... Well, a long time ago that I wanted to leave OU aside because I was tired and a bit and decided to try BW Ubers, thanks to my friend Seiryu, made me want to try their luck in Ubers, which until then had not played ever. I tried other equipment at first, as Stalls, balanced, etc, but none came to me just as well as those of the team. A HO, which in my opinion, is the style that best gives me, is the best suited to my game. Without further ramble, I present the! Team!

Equipo thoroughly | (彻底 的 机器)

Deoxys-A @ Focus Sash

Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+ Atk,-SATK)
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Yes, at first glance may seem silly and very random version of this poke. But believe me, it is not for nothing. With this version of Deoxys-A I can always take off the Forretress me to step out with Fire Punch and then put the Steath Rock on a possible change to another pokemon rival Forretress. The downside to this are things like Arceus Poké normal, ghost, that can boostearse on his face. So I always change to Kyogre for example. Also hard to hit and Ferros Skarmorys. Extreme Speed ​​to hit almost weakened rivals.

Giratina-O @ Griseous Orb

Trait: Levitate
EVs: 212 HP / 72 Def / 224 SATK
Modest Nature (+ SATK,-Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Dragon Press
- Shadow Ball

For me one of the best versions of this pokemon, the Sub Calm. Before this team had to Sub Calm Latias with Soul Dew, but I changed it to Giratina-O. Why? Because this can end Poké both fat (Chansey and Blissey) Latias thing that could not. You can also with Ferrothorn, provided they do not take Gyro Ball. This Poké when enclosed in Sub and boostear starts against Kyogre caught in Surf or Water Spout, whenever something is touched, it is practically gg.

Kyogre @ Choice Specs

Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SATK / 4 Spd
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Surf
- Ice Beam

My favorite version of Kyogre, bulky Choice Specs. Not see how this thing spreads, giving 2 OHKO Chansey Water Spout. With Surf OHKO Arceus gives normal SD. This Habre poke enough holes in the opposing team by hitting hard and work easier if there are rocks and spikes in the field. It also gives you 2 OHKO splashing Ferro, provided you have a lifetime. With Thunder gives 2 OHKO Palkia.

Groudon @ Life Orb

Trait: Drought
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Seeing Deox-A put garbage into the field, and this team is HO, could not miss the Double Dancer Groudon version. If the other team is another quick pokes HO and weak physical defense, I put a Rock Polish, if I see that I used Stall because Sword Dance and stick a very hard hit with the help of Life Orb. With that speed Ho-oh beats per bag giving a Stone Edge.

Dialga @ Choice Scarf

EVs: 52 HP / 252 SATK / 204 Spd
- Thunder
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Press

With Specs Kyogre needed a Scarf in the team. And what better than Dialga? At first torn between this or Kyurem-W, but seeing that this is the best of Specs and lose more by rocks, finally I chose Dialga. This poke has saved me more than a defeat thanks to the Scarf, advancing things like Mewtwo, Darkrai, etc., than with a Draco Meteor can say goodbye. Fire Blast for Skarm annoying, Ferro, Forre and even Excadrill, and the CVV no Sand.

Arceus @ Silk Scarf

Trait: Multitype
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spd
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw
- Brick Break

Typical SD Arceus version. Not much to say, after a SD is almost unstoppable. Extreme Speed ​​is enhanced thanks to the silk scarf object, which enhances normal type attacks. Shadow Claw for coverage for things like Giratina (both) and then the option to Tyranitars Brick Break, Dialgas, Excadrills and others.

Importable | (インポート 可能 な)

Deoxys-A @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Fire Punch
- ExtremeSpeed

Dialga @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 52 HP / 252 SATK / 204 Spd
- Thunder
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Press

Kyogre @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SATK / 4 Spd
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Giratina-O @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 212 HP / 72 Def / 224 SATK
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Dragon Press
- Shadow Ball

Groudon @ Life Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spd
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw
- Brick Break

UFinally Glance | (見納め)

Seems like a good, solid Ubers team, especially judging by the ladder peak. I personally prefer Sleep Talk -> Water Spout on Specs Kyogre simply because Darkrai seems like a threat to this team. Also, Specs Surf is usually strong enough as a STAB, Rain-boosted attack.

Seems like a good, solid Ubers team, especially judging by the ladder peak. I personally prefer Sleep Talk -> Water Spout on Specs Kyogre simply because Darkrai seems like a threat to this team. Also, Specs Surf is usually strong enough as a STAB, Rain-boosted attack.
No, you definetly need water spout on kyogre for it to score key kills early game very easily. Darkrai is easy to beat if you have 1 sleep fodder and priotity, you also need some skill lol.

*Edit- What is dragon press? Im guessing you mean dragon pulse possibly?

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
your team would be better fitted with a physical substitute shuffler giratina-o to take advantage of your quick entry hazards and to be a last ditch check to extremekiller, in addition to being able to check mewtwo with shadow sneak where choice scarf dialga fails.

i also recommend three attacks RP groudon with dragon claw > stone edge and fire punch > swords dance to break steels and weaken giratina-(o) for an extremekiller sweep; to further faciliate extremekiller i recommend a life orb > silk scarf to power up shadow claw.

extremespeed on deoxys-a gimps its coverage hugely, fire + normal is pretty terrible. psycho boost would make a far better option, allowing you to do a lot of damage to groudon, kyogre, giratina-o, etc.

good luck.

Jeong

Banned deucer.
I find it interesting that option, Darky ^. Okay, it proves as you say, since I have surf hitting hard with choice specs. ^ Thanks

@Poppy:

I like the ideas I propose ^. Okay, when I have some time I'll try as you say and see how it goes. Thank you very much for taking the time to post and help me ^

Hello there! You have a nice hyper-offensive team that will overpower many teams due to its ability to pressure the opponent. I do have some recommendations however…

1. Make Deoxys-S Jolly instead of Adamant

It can still 2HKO lead Forretress with a Jolly Nature, and the extra speed allows it to outrun and murder Genesect. I also don’t like Extremespeed on a pokemon that runs so fast anyway; I would use Magic Coat to deal with opposing Deoxys-S that would dominate you with taunt or their own magic coat otherwise.

2. Speed Creep your Giratina-O and Kyogre by 16 EV’s

There are a ton of uninvested or barely invested base 90’s slogging around in Ubers, such as support Dialga, support Groudon, Mono-ogre, and slower Ho-Oh. Outspeeding these threats is pivotal, especially for support Kyogre. I am not saying that you should go overboard with speed EV’s; 16-20 would be sufficient.

3. Put Stone Edge on Dialga over one of your dragon moves
You will hate the ubiquitous Ho-Oh a lot less! They love to switch into Dialga once they know it is a Choice-Scarfed special attacker; SE gives them a nasty surprise. Note: you would need to change your nature to something other than Modest, such as Mild.

Finally, though Sleep Talk on Kyogre may seem tempting, I would avoid this because Substitute Darkrai usually beats you anyway and if Darkrai misses Dark Void (which it would do a lot more of if you slap Sleep Talk on it!) you would be in trouble.

he's using deoxys-a not s

if he use sleep talk > water spout, it will always select an attack, so it will break the sub, plus sub darkrai is so rare

try hidden power fire > fire punch on deoxys-a since u are using a neutral speed nature, plus a -ve def nature doesn't gimp its bulk. HP fire means ferrothorn's iron barbs has no effect, plus hitting forry's and skarm's weaker def

Bryce

Lun
I remember ybss1993 giving me a possibly an earlier variation of your team with Scarf Zekrom,which I loved after using it.Nice to see it as an RMT.

I believe Aura sphere would benefit you more with the extra overage on Giratina-O,possibly over Dragon Pulse/Shadow ball.The ability to hit Dialga,Tyranitar,Ekiller for Super effective damage and a faster way to kill Ferrothorn or Forretress is very useful.

Offensive CM Latias looks to be a pain to all your pokes other than Ekiller who will not like taking boosted attacks from Latias,and Scarf Dialga will have trouble revenging due to their high special bulk,if the opponent predicts the scarf and recovers as you Draco Meteor,you will have a lot of trouble.So I think Outrage over Dragon Pulse would be a decent change for revenging Latias more easily.Although this change is a bit situational.Also,i think you should keep Espeed on Deo-A for other Deo-A leads and Custap berry Forretress.

he's using deoxys-a not s

if he use sleep talk > water spout, it will always select an attack, so it will break the sub, plus sub darkrai is so rare

try hidden power fire > fire punch on deoxys-a since u are using a neutral speed nature, plus a -be def nature doesn't gimp its bulk. HP fire means ferrothorn's iron barbs has no effect, plus hitting forry's and skarm's weaker def
My mistake on Deoxys-A. That set is fine then.

Assuming Darkrai hits Dark Void, Kyogre can beat it up 1 on 1. If Darkrai misses Dark Void, and you use Specs Sleep Talk, you are in some trouble. Likewsie, if you are switching Kyogre into Dark Void, there could be problems. Kyogre will need to stay asleep for 5 turns to beat Darkrai due to the combination of Substitute and Leftovers. When trying this out, I found it unreliable.

Finally, I wholeheartedly agree on HP Fire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)