Smogon Premier League IV - Statistics Thread

How should the metagame standings be sorted?

• Total Wins > Cost

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • BD > Total Wins > Cost

Votes: 25 61.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If anyone has any suggestions for types of stats I should include on this spreadsheet, just let me know in this thread and I'll add them in due time.

Link to the Statistics Spreadsheet

Enjoy, nignogs.

p.s. thanks to windsong and zdrup15 for helping me fill this week in.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
i like the customized frogs colors on the spreadsheet

you should add opponents' total win-loss if that's not too much trouble

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You should put everything in here so I can be lazy and not click another link.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
You should also stop being a HUGE BITCH but I will wear this tag as a badge of hono(u)r because it's hilarious how jelly u r about how badly I out-skill you at Pokémon, League of Legends, and life. :happybrain:

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would it be possible to have a nice clean version of the standings in teh OP of this thread? For quick reference?

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
You should put everything in here so I can be lazy and not click another link.
I mean, if you're gonna make the topic and maintain the spreadsheet, you can't be the lazy one.

I don't know what we'd need team standings here for, that's why the main page exists, but you should paste player records or something at least. And windsong and zdrup helped you three weeks ago. also stop being a huge bitch imo

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AolhCmTTFS11dFBBUkVyTDByRHVHc0NLRndsTU04UkE#gid=16

I need opinions on how to sort this page.

Right now it is sorted by Total Wins > Cost (i.e. "the contribution to team" sorting method)

I had a suggestion by Delta 2777 to change it to (Wins minus Losses) > Total Wins > Cost. This is because currently people like Blightbringer (+3 BD at 3-0), is below someone like Delta 2777 (+1 BD at 4-3), it could be argued that blightbringer is doing "better" than Delta 2777.

I'm gonna put a poll and you guys can vote how you want it sorted.

It'd be neat if there was a section for 'overall' , adding counting wins/losses for all tier. This'd give a good impression of how well people like ShakeItUp and Dakloic did

I don't know how much work that takes, though....

It'd be neat if there was a section for 'overall' , adding counting wins/losses for all tier. This'd give a good impression of how well people like ShakeItUp and Dakloic did

I don't know how much work that takes, though....
Yeah but there's a difference between winning 4/4 matches and playing for 9 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)