Mario Kart Mafia (NOC) END: VILLAGE WINS

Blackhawk11

one on one
Metal Sonic said:
I have reason to believe that celever is town now
I am certain that celever is once again an overzealous townie who wants to find mafia but does not know how to.

Finally, he is <obviously> the "#1 PR". Look at his large amount of softclaim lol.
@Metal Sonic could you please clarify how sure you are that Celever is town? Your wording seems to imply (imo) that you have some sort of outside info (like mason or whatever). Considering Celever is my strongest scumread, I am interested to know whether I should continue pressure on him. Also, where are these softclaims that you are referring to?

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, one potential softclaim that I happened to see from Celever was in his reply to Acklow that why he wanted bmb's role was "none of your business" and that it would become clear why later. To someone who is convinced that Celever is clean, that would look like an allusion to a role that comes into play later in the game.

Votecount 1.10 - PROD PROD PROD

Celever: (4) Spiffy, Spiffy, cxinlee, Blackhawk11, Woodchuck, cxinlee, Acklow, Spiffy L-3
Snaquaza: (2) Jalmont, Solar Vapor, Houndoomsday, cxinlee, Celever, Metal Sonic
Jalmont: (1) Snaquaza, Spiffy, Celever, Acklow, Metal Sonic, Celever, Houndoomsday, Spiffy, Jalmont
cxinlee: (1) Acklow, Aura Guardian, Celever, Jalmont, Spiffy, Metal Sonic
Aura Guardian: (1) Snaquaza, Solar Vapor, Blackhawk11, Spiffy
Solar Vapor: (1) Houndoomsday, Jalmont, Aura Guardian
No Lynch: (1) cxinlee, Jalmont
Spiffy: (1) Celever, Celever, Celever, Snaquaza
Metal Sonic: (0) Woodchuck, Spiffy, Houndoomsday, Spiffy
Acklow: (0) Snaquaza, Blackhawk11, Celever, Woodchuck, Houndoomsday, Celever, Metal Sonic, Celever, cxinlee
Blackhawk11: (0) Acklow, Celever
Woodchuck: (0) Houndoomsday, Spiffy

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. ^.^ I am Zyphirex (in case you can't read my username. :p)

All of that aside, entering the game over 2 weeks in as an alternate is difficult, especially with 19 pages encompassing over 400 posts. :confused:

I am finishing up my analysis. Unfortunately, I have to sleep and go about my life, so I won't be able to post again until tomorrow. Expect a massive wall of text and baseless scum reads coupled with complaints about the lack of content and poor analysis in everyone else's posts. ;)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Still no posts? Really? Eagle4 maybe you should implement a deadline(maybe 3 days from now)

@ Blackhawk look at celever shout "there is a secret reason I will tell you later" and "none of your business" and "I have a reason for getting barty's role but I'll show you later"

Am I like the only person who caught this? How did woodchuck catch barty's false softclaim and not catch celever's loud "I am #1 PR"?

Furthermore his behaviour is very towny and his posts are sincere, I am very doubtful that he is scum, we are not masons but I have trust in my reads. His behaviour is also similar to RNG NOC where he flipped town, and also he buddies me which is really nice he seems to be able to respond satisfactorily (in my opinion) to Spiffy's pressure, especially when Spiffy is also such a major townread and also a very strong player, yes I'll give celever a pass for towniness.

So I see spiffy vs celever as town vs town

meanwhile lets lynch cxinlee

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Wow when I couldn't see a computer for almost/over 24 hours I was expecting a bunch of reading...

I'm glad that 2 people (@Metal Sonic Aura Guardian can also read -.-) it's also nice to have some support, even if they do say a lot of unfavourable stuff! :p

Also a deadline could be nice... although I don't know about 3 days, at least give time for everyone to unvote me :P. Also Metal Sonic cxinlee is xyphirex now so lets let him give a response.

@Blackhawk11 has already something I don't like about Spiffy but has not responded on it, he targeted me page 1, post #16 like WTF.

Not feeling like reads today, ferry beds aren't very comfortable....

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting in awhile. :(

@Celever if you're claiming a power role (that is what you're doing, right?) please tell us your role. If you just say "I'm a PR", that lets you skate by without giving anyone a chance to counterclaim. There's pretty much no point in keeping it a secret anymore.

I'd like to retract a previous statement I made about @Acklow where I said he wouldn't have claimed to be vanilla and completely contradicted barty if he was mafia. Looking back I found this
barty the beetle said:
If anyone wants to take over a vanilla villager that is at L-1 due to accidentally wasting the towns time like an idiot, then go ahead.
in the post where barty requested to sub out. So barty claimed vanilla in his last post in the game so the "Acklow contradicted what barty was alluding to" reason is not valid anymore. I know this is really minor, but I just wanted to point it out because Acklow isn't as obv town as I thought he was before.

Unvote Celever
Vote Jalmont
because I still don't know where his head is at after I requested multiple times for some reads. I don't get why people are letting this go?

@Solar Vapor please post your thoughts on the game like you promised you would.

Celever

i am town
Eh, I don't see Jalmont that scummy.

Also a full claim is REALLY necessary? Also I've never really got the logic of counter-claiming because anyone can counter-claim and you will probably believe the false counter-claim...

If you're telling the truth and someone counter claims you, we lynch you first, you flip townie, we lynch guaranteed scum day 2. That's worst case scenerio if you are what you claim to be.

If you want to wait and gather other opinions on this matter that's fine, but mafia already know you're a power role so it's not like it's worth hiding anymore. (Especially if you are what I think you are)

sorry there's no real incentive to post w/o a deadline (excluding getting subbed out ofc :D)

not sure why people feel that they have to claim on day 1 but ok i guess???

interesting to see what zyphirex says i guess - metal sonic is continuing to be pretty vague in his posts (ie making an argument towards one thing then doing opposite) "trust in my reads" still sounds like he "knows" celever is clean because of a connection of some sort

idk

Celever

i am town
Now @Spiffy why did you want a claim so much besides "but if we lynch you and someone counterclaims we get a free KO!" I don't understand what a claim will do to help the town. Furthermore did you happen to miss it when I said "I will claim if you say what you think I am since I am interested @Spiffy"? You heavily imply like you have some idea what is going on here.

Also I'm with @Jalmont here why is claiming on day 1 a good idea? .-.

You saying "I'm a power role" just lets you skate by the whole game because no one will have the oppurtunity to counterclaim someone who doesn't reveal the actual role. You're the one who alluded to (and confirmed) being a power role; I did not force this onto you. If you are willing to claim a power role Day 1 you must be willing to claim what you are specifically (just role not rolename obv). Just like how several people wanted barty to claim, I want you to claim for similar reasons.

Like I said, if you want more opinions on this that is fine, it just seemed to me like you were stalling.

And if you really want to know my guess, I'll say BG...

Now @Spiffy why did you want a claim so much besides "but if we lynch you and someone counterclaims we get a free KO!" I don't understand what a claim will do to help the town.
Then why the hell did you push so fucking hard for barty's role? What makes you unable to reveal but you think barty is scum for not revealing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)