(Big Mafia) Vampire Mafia - Night 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol........................................

Okay, presented with such compelling evidence like the word 'between' (which implies two parties, fyi, i.e. the Village+Vampire Hunters vs. Dracula, if it were three parties it would be among, but most people don't care about that distinction in the first place), I can no longer live a lie. I'm a mafia mole, the village actually has no kills or lynches at all and wins by.........

Yeah SS it basically sounds like you died for lying to the leadership, legitimate or otherwise.

Why is it not expressly clear what being infected does to a player though? Seeing as all scum are probably already privy to that knowledge I'm not sure why you can't explain what the threat is. Did some kind of information action turn up SS as a vampire(misleading results)?

Also, it seems the vampire hunters are taking villagers in under the premise that the hunters are designed to be our firepower? How confidently can you deny the existence of a vig?

Last edited:

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How confidently can you deny the existence of a vig?
Ginga has been collecting claims from villagers. This is a way of saying that villagers throughout this game and people who are pretending to be villagers are sending him their PMs or fakes of their PMs. If there is a vig in the game, then that vig would have given ginga his role PM, or at least spoken with him.

Not to mention that a single vig is not a viable way to balance a game. If our only firepower was a single vig, then if the mafia randkills that vig on night 0 the game is already decided.

If there were another way for the village to kill, someone would have told ginganinja by now, and if one role were to contain the secret to the whole game, then there is no way to make this game balanced/playable.

Literally the only reasonable explanation is that the vampire hunters are on the villagers' side. I mean, they hunt vampires.

More or less what aska said.

If you guys had your own method of killing you would definitely know by now. The game just literally does not work the other way if you think it through. If we were opposed to you guys and the Vampires aren't killing us (because none of us have died yet and there is no evidence of a Vampire kill out there) then it would be impossible for you to beat us when your win condition is 'eliminate all threats'. It's interesting that all our misfires were caused by a villager lying about something, don't you think?

Also infecting does what it said in the update (I think the update said it), it takes away your role. That is why people should tell us, so we know they're not evil and because we can get roles back. (Something I already advertised in the thread and people apparently ignored)

I want to make this clear since Minwu asked, maybe it wasn't clear enough -- it was already stated by both ginga and me (I stated it in an inaccurate way though so I will restate it more accurately) that we discovered shinyskarmory was a vampire. If we'd known he was just infected and his win condition failed to change we would almost certainly not risk killing him without trying to fix him first. Because of his complete failure to inform us and that information it appeared to us that he was one of Dracula's vampires. Needless to say I regret it but hopefully everyone learns their lesson about concealing vital shit from the village leadership in midgame...

Finally, basically nothing is expressly clear in this game because LN wanted to confuse everyone, I don't think he banked on the extent of the confusion that would actually arise

eta: Oh yea I apologise to everyone I was extremely short with yesterday, was excessively sleep deprived

Last edited:
Finally, basically nothing is expressly clear in this game because LN wanted to confuse everyone, I don't think he banked on the extent of the confusion that would actually arise
I'd guess that the village has some secret stuff that will boost them at some point.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hi everyone. This is a PSA:

Please send your actions in because everyone else is tired of waiting for a update.

This has been a message from your local Acklow.

Thank you.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Wait a second we all know how much LN wants to confuse everybody in this game:

Van Helsing's vampire hunter.

This could mean two things:
Van Helsing's vampire hunters are in possession of Van Helsing OR
Van Helsing is vampire hunter.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY GUYS!

Crux

Banned deucer.
hi this pretty much proves that van helsing is scum and their wc is incompatible with the villages

01[16:57] <~Crux> yo LonelyNess
01[16:57] <~Crux> our wc isnt mutually exclusive
01[16:57] <~Crux> right?
[16:57] <&LonelyNess> what do you mean?
01[16:57] <~Crux> ?
01[16:57] <~Crux> infect all?
01[16:58] <~Crux> after we do that
01[16:58] <~Crux> we win
[16:58] <&LonelyNess> yes
01[16:58] <~Crux> then village can kill us
01[16:58] <~Crux> they win too
[16:58] <&LonelyNess> yes
[16:58] <&LonelyNess> the game does not end after all villagers have been infected

Claim to me please. Yeti let's talk.

Seriously if you lie about your actions we are going to suspect you.

That said, if you get bitten, DITTO, then please tell us immediately so we can do something about it, DITTO. Don't get us to plan actions around you, DITTO, if you no longer have any night action.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
all villagers who are getting suspicious of the VH's inability to kill another mafian and the lack of Dracula's kill at all should speak/claim to me. ginganinja is either converted or retarded to be so freely trusting of the VH. not to say I fully trust Crux's claims either but at least he hasn't killed anyone on our team. if you have been bitten and DON'T want to get staked by these goons please contact.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey villagers, who had enough about being pushed around by the mafia factions? Well I sure as hell do! So yeah screw ginga who seriously gave over the leadership a possible enemy, and screw Crux, if they could win with us they would fucking care as much as to mole us.

So why should I be leading the Exceptional Village Intelligence League? Because I have managed to mole my way into ginga's sheet, I p much know what he did. Okay in all fairness I just possess a sheet called Copy of <insert ginga's sheet name here>, which I managed to get out of an unnamed source(it's ipl). Village moled the village this game, what a twist! So waste no time, and claim to me villagers, converted or not, let us shape our own destinies! Join E.V.I.L. today!!!!

(do be a dear and contact me through PMs/conversations, I'm off to lunch now)

Crux

Banned deucer.
The reason we moled and didn't claim until now is quite simple, we knew that vh would kill villagers (as they are required to do) and each dead villager counts as a convert for us, since we only need to convert all living villagers, may as well ASAP. Unfortunately this was screwed by trusting vh TOO much and we have to claim now. How unfortunate....

It is very difficult to find and kill Vampires when there are villagers that are being so uncooperative.

Crux is very capable of faking logs everyone!

Oh and again I'd like to point out that we are called the VAMPIRE HUNTERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)