Tucci's Shop! Shiny, legendaries and breeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the Articuno. Both my Kyogre & Dratini (only things in my thread that will probably interest you for the Articuno) will be cloned obviously.

Interested in the Articuno. Both my Kyogre & Dratini (only things in my thread that will probably interest you for the Articuno) will be cloned obviously.
That Kyogre seems really nice! But I'll only be able to clone the Articuno on Thursday, I'll think about it and shoot you a PM wednesday, ok ?

Probably a long shot, but would you take multiple 5iv pokemon (i have quite a few of your wants) for a clone of the shiny genesect?

Probably a long shot, but would you take multiple 5iv pokemon (i have quite a few of your wants) for a clone of the shiny genesect?
I'm afraid I won't be able to accept it, but it won't hurt to take a look...
Can you list what you have ?

i have 5iv jolly and adamant larvitars with all eggmoves. I could easily breed a careful and/or sassy one. I also have both jolly and timid charmanders, marill, fletchling, starly, and froakie with respective 5ivs

i have 5iv jolly and adamant larvitars with all eggmoves. I could easily breed a careful and/or sassy one. I also have both jolly and timid charmanders, marill, fletchling, starly, and froakie with respective 5ivs
Well dude, thanks, but I already have/don't have a big need to the ones you have...
Thanks!

The Dratini would be cool, I can offer 1 of the following:
31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rock/Pursuit/DDdance (Female Only)
31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Frisk Noivern with Switcheroo (Female Only)
X/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Justified Absol in a Dusk Ball with Play rough (Male and Female)
A 3 IV Adamant Hugepower Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet
A 4IV Modest Blaze Charmander (breeding better ones tonight)

I have a Jolly/intimidate Landorus 6IV->31 (I also have an adamant Entei 6IV)

I'm interested in a clone of that genesect, but I really want to keep that Landorus for myself too. Is it possible for you to clone the Landorus and give me a clone back?

The Dratini would be cool, I can offer 1 of the following:
31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rock/Pursuit/DDdance (Female Only)
31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Frisk Noivern with Switcheroo (Female Only)
X/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Justified Absol in a Dusk Ball with Play rough (Male and Female)
A 3 IV Adamant Hugepower Marill with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet
A 4IV Modest Blaze Charmander (breeding better ones tonight)
I only have 1 4 IV dratini, it'll take a while to breed it (like half a day) and I don't really need any of these pokemons, sorry...

I have a Jolly/intimidate Landorus 6IV->31 (I also have an adamant Entei 6IV)

I'm interested in a clone of that genesect, but I really want to keep that Landorus for myself too. Is it possible for you to clone the Landorus and give me a clone back?
Thanks for the offer, but I'd only change a shiny legendary for a shiny legendary...

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you have an error in your thread. You say you can breed Timburr with Ice Punch on request, but that's a tutor move, and can't be passed down by breeding. Just thought I'd let you know! Good luck with the thread

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you have an error in your thread. You say you can breed Timburr with Ice Punch on request, but that's a tutor move, and can't be passed down by breeding. Just thought I'd let you know! Good luck with the thread
Thanks man! I'll fix that :)

I have this exact poke that you want (Not Kalos bread, though):

Shiny Adamant Guts Timburr - Drain/Mach/Ice Punch and Knock Off (OT: Gonzo, ID: 27846)

I'll trade it for a clone of your Genesect.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm interessed trading your 5IV Jolly non-shiny Swinub, MALE ONLY, I could offer:

5 IV Sableye Impish Prankster (no SPATK) Egg move : Trick, Mean Look, Recover
5 IV Teddiursa Jolly Quick Feet (no SPATK) Egg move : Play Rough, Crunch
5/6 IV Shuppet Careful Insomnia (no SPATK if 5IV) Egg move : Pursuit, Disable, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak

I'm french so if you like MM breeding...

If you're interessed please tell me,
Have a nice day!

I have this exact poke that you want (Not Kalos bread, though):

Shiny Adamant Guts Timburr - Drain/Mach/Ice Punch and Knock Off (OT: Gonzo, ID: 27846)

I'll trade it for a clone of your Genesect.
Thanks man, but as stated in the begining of my thread, 1 shiny for my shiny genesect is too little..
Can you offer anything else?

Hi,
I'm interessed trading your 5IV Jolly non-shiny Swinub, MALE ONLY, I could offer:

5 IV Sableye Impish Prankster (no SPATK) Egg move : Trick, Mean Look, Recover
5 IV Teddiursa Jolly Quick Feet (no SPATK) Egg move : Play Rough, Crunch
5/6 IV Shuppet Careful Insomnia (no SPATK if 5IV) Egg move : Pursuit, Disable, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak

I'm french so if you like MM breeding...

If you're interessed please tell me,
Have a nice day!
Thanks man, but I'm not interested in any of your pokes
Good luck on your trades!

Thanks man, but as stated in the begining of my thread, 1 shiny for my shiny genesect is too little..
Can you offer anything else?
I can add inn a 5 IV timid synchronize ralts holding a starf berry or a BM item (I don't have any other shinies...)

I should mention that I can't trade before Monday, though - unless you can clone the Timburr and trade me a clone back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)