#oi Movie Nights

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
wtf how can we have a Valentine's Day without the greatest Rocket shipping episode

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/SS012

In fact more Rocket shipping please, will pester you about it on irc later

EDIT: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/RocketShipping < this whole thing, read it, live it, love it.
Ok, I'll put that one in over the Dustox Episode. (Looks like Karxrida will be quite mad with this week's movie hehe)
I. Hate. All of you.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I told most of the people on IRC already, but I figured I'll post it here as well. There will be no movie night this week, so feel free to make plans for Thursday night ;)

We'll be returning on the 27th with the banned episodes (if I can get a hold of them) and then the next week with the Digimon movie. After that, I think we may watch season 1!

Hulavuta

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just posting to say there will be movie night tonight, and I've gathered four banned episodes for our enjoyment. Some of these were never aired in English so we get to watch the hilarious Japanese dub.

In the line-up tonight is:

The one where someone points a gun at Ash
The one where James has bigger boobs than Misty
The one where Jynx tries to make out with everyone
The one where Porygon (actually Pikachu) causes everyone to have a seizure

Hope to see you all there!

We need T-shirts that say "I watched Electric Soldier Porygon, and all I got was this T-shirt". Fun movie night, and we also got to learn that Gary is, in fact, The Best. Accept no substitutes.

Hulavuta

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
We need T-shirts that say "I watched Electric Soldier Porygon, and all I got was this T-shirt". Fun movie night, and we also got to learn that Gary is, in fact, The Best. Accept no substitutes.
That was a great and hilarious movie night, lol. We all made it out in one piece so that's good and I'm not liable for anyone going to the hospital! :D

Shout outs to Ming-Ming, Karxrida, General Spoon, Wyverii, ManMetal, SapphSabre777, Focus, GemOftheDay, Age of Kings, and Kadew who popped in at the end.

You can pick up your "I survived Electric Soldier Porygon" shirts on the way out :D

EDIT: omg I was ninja'd
If you somehow didn't survive and need a revival, you'll owe me 5,000 gold afterward. Casting Resurrection isn't cheap, you know.

That was a great and hilarious movie night, lol. We all made it out in one piece so that's good and I'm not liable for anyone going to the hospital! :D

Shout outs to Ming-Ming, Karxrida, General Spoon, Wyverii, ManMetal, SapphSabre777, Focus, GemOftheDay, Age of Kings, and Kadew who popped in at the end.

You can pick up your "I survived Electric Soldier Porygon" shirts on the way out :D

EDIT: omg I was ninja'd
What, no mention of me?

jk, it was an awesome movie night! Thanks, Hula!

Wish I could have been there :( But unfortunately, I have to work.

I am owed a day off so I will tie it up for a friday as it is the busiest day and also can make the movie!

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
This thread hasn't had a post in a while so I figured I'd bump it. Now that we've finished all of the movies we will probably watch an arc of the anime so please post with which arc you'd like to watch next.
Battle Frontier. By far the best arc. Either that or the Sinnoh League arc. Or you could always start with out namesake arc! :)

Hulavuta

Battle Frontier. By far the best arc. Either that or the Sinnoh League arc. Or you could always start with out namesake arc! :)
These all sound good, but the problem was we watched Battle Frontier and Orange Islands already back when Layell was still hosting (and Orange Islands is really terrible anyway), so I'd rather not do them again so soon unless everyone really wants to. Sinnoh League would be cool since we haven't done that one yet (and I personally have not seen it yet either) so that's looking like our best option as of now.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Will likely not attend this week due to spring break and hosting guests, but I liked the Master Quest arc of Johto. The fillers were interesting (or weren't very filler-ish), lots of legendary Pokemon, and it concludes with the climax of Ash finally battling Gary in a formal battle. Basically lots of important things happen.

Man, that asswipe Ash won so hard that Gary quit being a trainer for good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)