Smogon Premier League V - Semi-Finals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
if only the classiets had someone who would say some brave words right now and fire the team members up...

I'm probably going to get shit for this and ultimately regret posting this, but whatever

SPL wouldn't be the same without the drama. I know, from first hand experience, the thrill of negative attention (sarcasm). But honestly, and I'm not trying to be the new Lavos Spawn, can we all just relax and enjoy the exciting match-ups that have not already happened? These are going to be some great pokemon games, as ridiculous as that sounds, and deserve the attention they are not receiving. The Classiest are not out of it yet, and they did not get here by sheer luck Masterclass. The scoots made an excellent comeback but you're disgracing their name. The Classiest are a good team and don't deserve the shit they are receiving. Hell, the way you're insulting their team almost makes it seem like you're taking away from MY team. And I'm not going to let that happen. All four of the teams in the playoffs deserve a spot regardless of what anyone says. They earned their spot. If you're not in the playoffs, oh well, come back next year and fight even harder for a spot. But don't shit up the playoffs thread because your opinion of a team is clouding your judgment. Just because the Cryos are winning doesn't mean anything bad about the Classiest at all. It means that the Cryos are playing well and the Classiest need to step their game up if they want to make a comeback. While I don't want it to happen, and while I also have complete and utter confidence that my team will win because we work hard for the wins, the Classiest are still perfectly capable of making things interesting. So please just quit starting bullshit and sit back and enjoy the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)