~{Elena's RNG & Shiny Trade Emporium}~ Now with Dive Ball HP Flying Thundurus! - On a Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been looking for a Celebi and noticed you had one. I probably don't have anything you need considering but CMT and I'll cross my fingers.

{OT: WIN2011} [TID: 02211]
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/04/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Tutor Moves: Giga Drain, Stealth Rock, Earth Power
I didn't see anything I needed for the time being, but check back when you have updated with more rare ball pokemon :)

Shiny Surskit
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump

I can offer Kalos-Born
(Female Modest perfect iv)
(Timid Perfect iv)
(Adamant with EM Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Ice Punch)

Shiny Surskit
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump

I can offer Kalos-Born
(Female Modest perfect iv)
(Male Timid Perfect iv)
(Adamant with EM Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Ice Punch)
Sorry, I prefer shinies level 1 and untrained, and I already have those.

There are 6-7 Pokemon that I want from your thread. All are your Kalos shinies with one that you MM'd. Please CMT to see if there is anything I can offer you.

Elena :D
Huge list incoming...
Its more then the shinies you wanted. I can do more BPs for you after exams if you want, I'm just listing them all at once... :D
Anyway, lets sort something out. I have the shinies ready. Just gimme whichever from below
The breedables will need more time though xD

Nature: Timid
Ability: Drizzle
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Signal Beam, Icy Wind, Ancient Power

Nature: Naive
Ability: Justified
IVs: 30/31/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Tutor Moves: SuperPower, Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense

Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, SuperPower, Earth Power, Iron Head

{OT: Alpha} [TID: 01496]
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Egg Moves: Refresh, Encore
Also, the poliwag with 4EMs, is that male? Cos I'd love to use it as a father if it is :D

Or
Whichever is female.

{OT: Milos} [TID: 57717]
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Baton Pass, Play Rough

Ability: Sticky Hold (Can you Ability Capsule this?)
IVs: 31/00/31/30/31/31
Egg Moves: Stockpile, Yawn, Clear Smog, Counter

Last edited:
{OT: Xlnt} [TID: 49016]
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Skill Swap, Disable, Destiny Bond

Let me have this for free :) , i'll give you my love <3 and maybe some other cool stuffs . We can trade around the weekend, and hatch my egg :)

Last edited:
There are 6-7 Pokemon that I want from your thread. All are your Kalos shinies with one that you MM'd. Please CMT to see if there is anything I can offer you.
Sorry, didn't see anything I needed :)

Elena :D
Huge list incoming...
Its more then the shinies you wanted. I can do more BPs for you after exams if you want, I'm just listing them all at once... :D
Anyway, lets sort something out. I have the shinies ready. Just gimme whichever from below
The breedables will need more time though xD

Nature: Timid
Ability: Drizzle
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Signal Beam, Icy Wind, Ancient Power

Tutor Moves: SuperPower, Stealth Rock, Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense

Tutor Moves: Stealth Rock, SuperPower, Earth Power, Iron Head

{OT: Alpha} [TID: 01496]
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS
Egg Moves: Refresh, Encore
Also, the poliwag with 4EMs, is that male? Cos I'd love to use it as a father if it is :D

Or
Whichever is female.

{OT: Milos} [TID: 57717]
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Baton Pass, Play Rough

Ability: Sticky Hold (Can you Ability Capsule this?)
IVs: 31/00/31/30/31/31
Egg Moves: Stockpile, Yawn, Clear Smog, Counter
Haha, nice ;D I'll have them ready by tonight!

{OT: Xlnt} [TID: 49016]
Ability: Trace
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak, Skill Swap, Disable, Destiny Bond

Let me have this for free :) , i'll give you my love <3 and maybe some other cool stuffs . We can trade around the weekend, and hatch my egg :)
I have all the love I want and need :P But thanks anyways..
EDIT: your love is cheap anyways since you give it out so freely xD

Last edited:
Everyone is doing this,so will I when you do CMT(do check the big update I haven't edited in)also,do pick up one pokemon,which I I'll do a project for you for free,

6IV Naive Swinub
That is all,for now,as I don't want to aim too much,do tell me all you want,tho
Sorry for not CPing the format but I am on a phone,please understand Elena90

Everyone is doing this,so will I when you do CMT(do check the big update I haven't edited in)also,do pick up one pokemon,which I I'll do a project for you for free,

6IV Naive Swinub
That is all,for now,as I don't want to aim too much,do tell me all you want,tho
Sorry for not CPing the format but I am on a phone,please understand Elena90
Uhm, your thread is an adoption thread where your pokes are free for everybody to order.
So what is your logic? Telling me you'll do a breeding project for free (all are free), but you want my swinub as "payment"? xD

If Im not mistaken you wanted 6 of mine and I wanted 8 of yours. So do you want my new gible and gastly (m or f)? I need 2 other pokes to trade over anyway xD
Haha I don't care if you want more pokes from me xD
Yeah, the Gible and Gastly will be awesome ;) female if possible. I'll also check the genders of my pokes from you when I have time ;)
woke up like an hour ago and gonna go work out today and chill outside in the sun xD

Uhm, your thread is an adoption thread where your pokes are free for everybody to order.
So what is your logic? Telling me you'll do a breeding project for free (all are free), but you want my swinub as "payment"? xD
No,I don't do shiny projects for free,which we talked about earlier I don't keep things in eggs too,so only when I am given something equal do I do shiny projects

No,I don't do shiny projects for free,which we talked about earlier I don't keep things in eggs too,so only when I am given something equal do I do shiny projects
And as we talked about before, I'll let you know if I ever need some projects done.

Sorry, didn't see anything I needed :)

Haha, nice ;D I'll have them ready by tonight!

I have all the love I want and need :P But thanks anyways..
EDIT: your love is cheap anyways since you give it out so freely xD
wait you have everything from my thread :/ ? aww what a bummer .

wait you have everything from my thread :/ ? aww what a bummer .
I don't have everything no, but I'm getting bunches of breedables from Evan which I will rebreed and SV hatch myself :) and I will be working on redoing my thread with having a "Shiny Pokedex" where I can see exactly what shinies I am missing :) so until then, I'll take a little break :) Gonna be working everyday, so I'll see what time I have for breeding, trading and playing :)

I don't have everything no, but I'm getting bunches of breedables from Evan which I will rebreed and SV hatch myself :) and I will be working on redoing my thread with having a "Shiny Pokedex" where I can see exactly what shinies I am missing :) so until then, I'll take a little break :) Gonna be working everyday, so I'll see what time I have for breeding, trading and playing :)
lalalala okay :p . Do you have time to hatch my egg now ? Or we can do it in the weekend no rush :) . I need you not you need me

Tutor Moves: Superpower, Stealth Rock, Iron Head

Interested in this... CMT? :)

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
You know you did. In a PM to me.
And I copied your message to the mods anyways, so just please stop.
And stop posting on my thread. This is a place for trades, and I already told you that I do not wanna trade with you.
I can choose for myself who to trade and not to trade with.
I never said any of this. I don't care that you don't want to trade with me, but stop spreading your lies about me.

Because it's still relevant even now. I'm getting a very bad reputation here because of the lies being spread.
STOP, just stop. I copied your message and sent it to the mods right when I received it. It's a long time ago. And it has nothing to do with you being blacklisted.
Look, I know what it feels like since I was on that list before. But you are going about this all wrong. Instead of trying to help other people and prove that you are a good person, you are being rude to everyone and hating on smogonites.
STOP bringing this up in my thread. That was posted ages ago. If you didn't want people to know about it, then you shouldn't have bumped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)