Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, good chance it's a hack, and I don't really need it anyway. If you wanted something specific from me I'm sure we could work out a deal tho :)
I don't think it is, the guy i got it from was able to rename it, and it has all correct information(catch location, date, characteristic), and it has a memory too but, never-mind that.
Would you be interested in a 6iv shiny Darkrai and a timid shiny moonblast event Jirachi with decent IV's? Both Japanese.

I don't think it is, the guy i got it from was able to rename it, and it has all correct information(catch location, date, characteristic), and it has a memory too but, never-mind that.
Would you be interested in a 6iv shiny Darkrai and a timid shiny moonblast event Jirachi with decent IV's? Both Japanese.
I already have a near-flawless timid event Jirachi, the Darkrai sounds cool, if you get it hack checked I'd trade for it (assuming it's Timid)

Hi,I'm interested in your adamant bunnealby
Would you be interested in a event arceus with roar of time or a special event 2012 zekrom
These event pokemon or untouch so they have no ev( you can train them yourself)
They have maxed iv(dark hidden power

Last edited:
Hi,I'm interested in your adamant bunnealby
Would you be interested in a event arceus with roar of time or a special event 2012 zekrom
These event pokemon or untouch so they have no ev( you can train them yourself)
They have maxed iv(dark hidden power
What natures do they have, and how did you get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)