drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

MTKZ

As much as you may enjoy smoking, I can say that the benefits of quitting are definitely worth it, I too know the struggle of not wanting to give up something you enjoy immensely. However, the benefits of quitting are massive, not just in terms of physical health either, quitting also greatly impacts your overall mental health in a positive way, after you get past the initial withdrawals and ween yourself off of the substance, of course. for example, some people like to smoke E-Cigarettes to ween themselves off of smoking tobacco in a gradual fashion. In addition, it will save you potentially thousands of dollars a year (cigarettes get pretty expensive, at least where I am, especially if you're buying 1/2-1 pack per day). I know now that I don't drink I save about 5-15 dollars a day, an amount which would have been spent at minimum per day on alcohol when I was drinking too heavily.

I love the way alcohol used to make me feel, in fact, I liked it WAY too much. I honestly considered for a period that I would never quit, and I would just always self-medicate with drinking. For me when I drank it was like taking an escape from my problems, a vacation from my own mind so to speak; it was a way to completely just not give a shit about anything anymore--and of course, you can only self-medicate for so long before the consequences of your behavior and failed relationships catch up to you. Eventually I realized (with a little help and support from those around me) that I needed to make an effort to quit in order to prevent my life from spiraling downwards, probably dropping out of college, going to jail, and losing a lot of my close friends. For me, what helped me quit was getting extensive outside help in the form of addiction counseling, and slowly weening myself off of alcohol little by little at a time. For you this might be using nicotine reduction products. It is very possible to quit, there's no magic trick to quitting, but with a little motivation and outside help and self-discipline, you will find a way to quit for good.

I'm not going to bullshit you and say "it's easy to quit," because it's not easy at all. Quitting might just be the most difficult and painful endeavor you ever have to go through, and the withdrawals and loss of your favorite substance can be very frightening, especially when you use it as a coping mechanism to deal with your problems and stress. But the good news is that your body has a wonderful knack of slowly healing itself. It gets much easier as time goes on to deal with cravings and triggers, and easier to also deal with the intense emotional cravings, which can be some of the most difficult to not give into, truth be told. Once you get past the initial nicotine withdrawal, which is hell; I know because I quit smoking 4 months ago, you will find that as time goes on you won't think about smoking nearly as often, you will appreciate your improved mood and improved health, and eventually once a long enough time has passed after quitting, you may even find yourself not thinking about smoking on most days--it will slowly but surely stop plaguing your thoughts and your mind will eventually clear.

If you truly want to quit, and I mean you actually are committed to quitting, then I suggest seeking outsides resources for such a strong physical and mental addiction as one that can very easily be formed with nicotine. I tried to quit drinking more times than I can count, but I wasn't finally able to do it until I made the effort and reached out to other people and services for assistance and guidance, and I looked up ways to help divert my intense cravings (such as trying out new hobbies, or maybe exercising at the gym--anything to keep your mind busy will work wonders). There are many different ways to help you quit smoking; methods which can assist you in quitting in a way that makes it less mentally and physically painful. You just have to accept that these helpers can can only do so much to help you to quit. These products will help you, but the ability to quit rests solely on your shoulders, you must decide how you want to live your life, substance dependent or substance free. At the end of the day, you're the one who controls going to the store, buying the pack, opening it, lighting the cigarette and then smoking it; just like how I was the only person buying the alcohol, lifting up the alcohol to my mouth and proceeding to drink it. You must be honest with your intentions to quit and be persistent in your effort, because if you are not, it will only get harder and harder to quit as time goes on.

Quitting WILL seem like an impossible task at first, but you can realistically overcome the feeling of being hopelessly attached to nicotine forever. Just always use your quitting resources wisely, learn methods to control your urges and the emotions involved with the drug, and stay consistent in your journey. Don't ever give up quitting! I believe that you can overcome your addiction and that your quality of life (present and future) will be greatly improved. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
When I get cigarettes, I usually buy American Spirit Perique blends. I'm only an occasional smoker, usually my packs go stale before I have time to smoke all of 'em.

I'm surprised you didn't open this up to vapes, seems to be where everyone is headed.
That's a good idea, I'll add that to the OP.

I used to smoke only menthol cigarettes, I liked that I could hold the smoke in longer and take deeper breaths and I preferred the flavor of menthols compared to regulars. I would smoke either Marlboro menthols (which gave me the best head rush) or Camel Crush menthols (coldest on your throat), or sometimes just Camel Crush(mild but a chilly feel and relaxing, less of a buzz).

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Before I start, I'm not trying to promote cigarette use I'm just curious as to what kinds people have smoked in their life and what their favorite brands were.

I'm in Canada so many of you may have not heard of this brand but I smoke Number 7 Reds (Original flavor basically) King size (large). But I've also smoked Players Red King size and Export A' Green King size.

So what's your guys favorite brands?

Edit:

As knots stated below most people are moving toward vaping as an alternative to smoking so I'm opening up the thread to discussion of vaping flavors and vapes themselves. For me my favorite flavor of vape is called Kool Grape it has 12 mg of nicotine in it and tastes better than most other grape flavors that I have found. It's not an overpowering grape flavor and is quite pleasant.

As stated above, what's your guys favorite flavors of vape juice?
I started smoking in like November, my maximum record in a day was 5 cigs (and that was like a couple days ago), but I can usually go days, or a week without smoking, and I don't really think I'm addicted.. I gotta admit I smoke because I enjoy it and it kinda helps with all the stress of school but yeah, I can live without it.

I used to smoke Marlboro Gold, but now I replaced that with Camel Yellow and it's pretty legit. I also smoke Marlboro Ice Blast (menthol) and it's pretty cool.

I tried an Amberleaf cigarette today, the one you roll yourself and all that shit, it was fucking amazing lol. 3 puffs and I could feel the buzz already.

I only smoke cigarettes if i'm out drinking or if I have had a really shit day since it helps me relax, I probably go through a pack every 3 weeks to a month but that's only because I use them as chop too, otherwise a pack would last me 2 months maybe more. I smoke Marlboro Reds, never smoked any other brand (except rollies friends have given me) so idk any difference with tailies. Never felt any kind of addiction or craving for a smoke but I guess thats because I've never smoked consistently.

I've rolled my own for 4-5 years (Drum tobacco), cuz they're cheaper, stronger, and customizable (roll em thin for a quick nicotine boost or a nice thick one for a relaxing slow burn). My friend gave me a Vuse e-cig a couple weeks ago, so I've been using that lately as well (I can hit it in my work's bathroom and no one's any wiser, which is fly). They're not bad for just a few casual puffs, but they're definitely weaker and more expensive than I like. A pouch of Drum costs 8-10 bucks depending on where I pick it up, and I usually roll about 80 cigs from it, so it usually lasts me 3-5 days. Vuse cartridges run for about 6.50 a pair, and I'll kill 1-2 a day, depending on how much regular smoking I do alongside it. I've been smoking less, so pouches are lasting longer at least.

I'm thinking about investing in a more proper vaporizer, though I don't really know where to start with that. I definitely want strong juice for it, preferably something cheap (though I'm willing to make a decent initial investment if it'll save me a good amount in the long run), ideally small, and nothing that makes a huge amount of vapor (drove the one kid home from work the other day; he took one hit of his vape, exhaled, and the whole car was filled up. I'd much rather have something that's subtle.) On that note, minimizing odor (and none of that fruity shit) is also a plus. If someone has a good suggestion, I'm all ears~

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I tried out Marlboro Red for the first time the other day and jesus I love them. They're better than the other brand I used to smoke and I think I'm starting to prefer them over menthols, which I used to prefer over regular cigarettes. I kinda love-hate the flavour.. I love it because it's strong and leaves a good, lasting buzz, but I don't like it because it's /too/ strong and leaves an aftertaste, but I can get over that.

Will definitely be smoking this along with the occasional menthols.

Marlboro's have always given me the best head rush, I'm not sure why this is. I don't smoke anymore, but does anyone know why this might be? Do Marlboro's use more nicotine? Different additives? Or was it a placebo effect? I'm genuinely curious.

I've rolled my own for 4-5 years (Drum tobacco), cuz they're cheaper, stronger, and customizable (roll em thin for a quick nicotine boost or a nice thick one for a relaxing slow burn). My friend gave me a Vuse e-cig a couple weeks ago, so I've been using that lately as well (I can hit it in my work's bathroom and no one's any wiser, which is fly). They're not bad for just a few casual puffs, but they're definitely weaker and more expensive than I like. A pouch of Drum costs 8-10 bucks depending on where I pick it up, and I usually roll about 80 cigs from it, so it usually lasts me 3-5 days. Vuse cartridges run for about 6.50 a pair, and I'll kill 1-2 a day, depending on how much regular smoking I do alongside it. I've been smoking less, so pouches are lasting longer at least.

I'm thinking about investing in a more proper vaporizer, though I don't really know where to start with that. I definitely want strong juice for it, preferably something cheap (though I'm willing to make a decent initial investment if it'll save me a good amount in the long run), ideally small, and nothing that makes a huge amount of vapor (drove the one kid home from work the other day; he took one hit of his vape, exhaled, and the whole car was filled up. I'd much rather have something that's subtle.) On that note, minimizing odor (and none of that fruity shit) is also a plus. If someone has a good suggestion, I'm all ears~
Quick update, I picked up a Blu e-cig yesterday, figuring it'd be a better value than VUSE if it lasted 2-3 days. It didn't even last me the night, and it was weaker to boot. Don't even bother with that shit, haha.

Picked up a starter kit today for KangerTech EVOD, plus 30mL of 2.4% halo Purity TORQUE56 juice. Tastes like tobacco, a little sweeter than Drum, but pretty good. Feels slightly weaker than my rollies, but the odor is minimal, which is a fair trade off for now. Still strong enough to get a little nicotine boost, so I can't complain. Ran me $88 to get started, but I should be set for a while and refills will be cheap compared to those shitty e-cigs. Might come close to rollies in the long run, depending on how long the juice and atomizers last me. Time will tell~

Either way, satisfied so far with this ^.^
Marlboro's have always given me the best head rush, I'm not sure why this is. I don't smoke anymore, but does anyone know why this might be? Do Marlboro's use more nicotine? Different additives? Or was it a placebo effect? I'm genuinely curious.
I haven't heard anything about that with Marlboro, but I never got too into premade cigs. It might depend on what you normally smoke, as well as how much smoking you did prior to that. For instance, if you normally smoked something lighter or would normally smoke often but found yourself without a fix for a few hours before bumming one, it'd feel better than usual.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Quick update, I picked up a Blu e-cig yesterday, figuring it'd be a better value than VUSE if it lasted 2-3 days. It didn't even last me the night, and it was weaker to boot. Don't even bother with that shit, haha.
My sister has a Blu E-cig and says it's the worst E-cig she's bought in a long time and paid £40 for it (Maybe ~$65 I'm not great with exchange rate). Waste of money haha

So I know Google exists and everything, but anyone got tips on detoxing for a drug test? I'm concerned because I've smoked weed and/or dabbed nearly every day for the past 3 years, and I really want to pass this drug test (of the urine variety) I'll be taking in about a week. (Gainful employment means I'll have more to spend on drogas.) I don't really fuck with anything besides weed or alcohol so I guess I have that going for me... although I have tried molly and shrooms (>year ago). I've been running at least a mile a day for a bit, trying to up it to twice a day now. I also love to play basketball. I'm trying to consume as much water and cranberry juice as I can without rupturing my insides but I'm still not sure I can flush my body of THC within a week - there were times when I was dabbing pretty thick (although not too recently). I've heard some good things about vitamins B6, B12, and (especially) niacin, if anyone more knowledgeable can verify.

There's a lot of misinformation on the internet and I think I am more likely to trust a Smogoner. For example, one site recommended eating lots of red meats and another recommended completely avoiding them.

There's a detox kit in a nearby smokeshop that's going for $50, so should I bite the bullet?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So I know Google exists and everything, but anyone got tips on detoxing for a drug test? I'm concerned because I've smoked weed and/or dabbed nearly every day for the past 3 years, and I really want to pass this drug test (of the urine variety) I'll be taking in about a week. (Gainful employment means I'll have more to spend on drogas.) I don't really fuck with anything besides weed or alcohol so I guess I have that going for me... although I have tried molly and shrooms (>year ago). I've been running at least a mile a day for a bit, trying to up it to twice a day now. I also love to play basketball. I'm trying to consume as much water and cranberry juice as I can without rupturing my insides but I'm still not sure I can flush my body of THC within a week - there were times when I was dabbing pretty thick (although not too recently). I've heard some good things about vitamins B6, B12, and (especially) niacin, if anyone more knowledgeable can verify.

There's a lot of misinformation on the internet and I think I am more likely to trust a Smogoner. For example, one site recommended eating lots of red meats and another recommended completely avoiding them.

There's a detox kit in a nearby smokeshop that's going for $50, so should I bite the bullet?
"detox kits" are a scam, get synthetic urine or dont smoke for 30 days. unless you are very fat 30 days will be enough to detox, as I am overweight and was smoking ~1/4oz per day at the time I took my last tbreak and I was pissing clean in fourteen days. it was not the absolute peak of my consumption but is certainly an above average intake, so unless you're an oz/day baller you should be fine.

"detox kits" are a scam, get synthetic urine or dont smoke for 30 days. unless you are very fat 30 days will be enough to detox, as I am overweight and was smoking ~1/4oz per day at the time I took my last tbreak and I was pissing clean in fourteen days. it was not the absolute peak of my consumption but is certainly an above average intake, so unless you're an oz/day baller you should be fine.
Lol, I wish I was an oz/day baller. I kinda get the same feeling about detox kits, which is why I held off. The allure of a 'guarantee' is pretty appealing though. I bought a piss test instead so I can test myself before I go in. I'm 6'1 and just stepped on a scale: 166 lbs.

It's hard to gauge my consumption because I would switch between weed and wax. A heavy night of smoking weed might be about 2 grams for me. At the peak of dabbing, I would take 3 average sized dabs in 1 sesh, with maybe a couple sessions a day.

Your sig is sick.

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lol, I wish I was an oz/day baller. I kinda get the same feeling about detox kits, which is why I held off. The allure of a 'guarantee' is pretty appealing though. I bought a piss test instead so I can test myself before I go in. I'm 6'1 and just stepped on a scale: 166 lbs.

It's hard to gauge my consumption because I would switch between weed and wax. A heavy night of smoking weed might be about 2 grams for me. At the peak of dabbing, I would take 3 average sized dabs in 1 sesh, with maybe a couple sessions a day.

Your sig is sick.
I'm 6 foot even 215lbs and 2g/day is like..."a lot" relative to the median which I would guess is between nondaily smoking (i.e. once a week, every now and then, one every few days, etc) to .5g/day. hash oil consumption relative potency in my experience is 1 g oil is roughly 3.5g of flower in UHU (universal height units). if you have 30 days just tough it out, if not I definitely recommend the aforementioned synthetic urine. most include a heater even to get it up to fresh piss temperature.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MTKZ

As much as you may enjoy smoking, I can say that the benefits of quitting are definitely worth it, I too know the struggle of not wanting to give up something you enjoy immensely. However, the benefits of quitting are massive, not just in terms of physical health either, quitting also greatly impacts your overall mental health in a positive way, after you get past the initial withdrawals and ween yourself off of the substance, of course. for example, some people like to smoke E-Cigarettes to ween themselves off of smoking tobacco in a gradual fashion. In addition, it will save you potentially thousands of dollars a year (cigarettes get pretty expensive, at least where I am, especially if you're buying 1/2-1 pack per day). I know now that I don't drink I save about 5-15 dollars a day, an amount which would have been spent at minimum per day on alcohol when I was drinking too heavily.

I love the way alcohol used to make me feel, in fact, I liked it WAY too much. I honestly considered for a period that I would never quit, and I would just always self-medicate with drinking. For me when I drank it was like taking an escape from my problems, a vacation from my own mind so to speak; it was a way to completely just not give a shit about anything anymore--and of course, you can only self-medicate for so long before the consequences of your behavior and failed relationships catch up to you. Eventually I realized (with a little help and support from those around me) that I needed to make an effort to quit in order to prevent my life from spiraling downwards, probably dropping out of college, going to jail, and losing a lot of my close friends. For me, what helped me quit was getting extensive outside help in the form of addiction counseling, and slowly weening myself off of alcohol little by little at a time. For you this might be using nicotine reduction products. It is very possible to quit, there's no magic trick to quitting, but with a little motivation and outside help and self-discipline, you will find a way to quit for good.

I'm not going to bullshit you and say "it's easy to quit," because it's not easy at all. Quitting might just be the most difficult and painful endeavor you ever have to go through, and the withdrawals and loss of your favorite substance can be very frightening, especially when you use it as a coping mechanism to deal with your problems and stress. But the good news is that your body has a wonderful knack of slowly healing itself. It gets much easier as time goes on to deal with cravings and triggers, and easier to also deal with the intense emotional cravings, which can be some of the most difficult to not give into, truth be told. Once you get past the initial nicotine withdrawal, which is hell; I know because I quit smoking 4 months ago, you will find that as time goes on you won't think about smoking nearly as often, you will appreciate your improved mood and improved health, and eventually once a long enough time has passed after quitting, you may even find yourself not thinking about smoking on most days--it will slowly but surely stop plaguing your thoughts and your mind will eventually clear.

If you truly want to quit, and I mean you actually are committed to quitting, then I suggest seeking outsides resources for such a strong physical and mental addiction as one that can very easily be formed with nicotine. I tried to quit drinking more times than I can count, but I wasn't finally able to do it until I made the effort and reached out to other people and services for assistance and guidance, and I looked up ways to help divert my intense cravings (such as trying out new hobbies, or maybe exercising at the gym--anything to keep your mind busy will work wonders). There are many different ways to help you quit smoking; methods which can assist you in quitting in a way that makes it less mentally and physically painful. You just have to accept that these helpers can can only do so much to help you to quit. These products will help you, but the ability to quit rests solely on your shoulders, you must decide how you want to live your life, substance dependent or substance free. At the end of the day, you're the one who controls going to the store, buying the pack, opening it, lighting the cigarette and then smoking it; just like how I was the only person buying the alcohol, lifting up the alcohol to my mouth and proceeding to drink it. You must be honest with your intentions to quit and be persistent in your effort, because if you are not, it will only get harder and harder to quit as time goes on.

Quitting WILL seem like an impossible task at first, but you can realistically overcome the feeling of being hopelessly attached to nicotine forever. Just always use your quitting resources wisely, learn methods to control your urges and the emotions involved with the drug, and stay consistent in your journey. Don't ever give up quitting! I believe that you can overcome your addiction and that your quality of life (present and future) will be greatly improved. Best of luck to you.
I never got the idea of alcohol addiction (until recently) since I've always been a very light drinker. Sure I've had my instances throwing up on the last train and as mentioned in the travel thread I maintain that the best flower viewing (plum, peach, wild flower, of course Sakura cherry is the king of flower watching) is done best with a massive buzz on--

--but I've never felt like going beyond a single beer of my own volition, without some social setting. My daily consumption of alcohol usual amounts to 2-3 table spoons of shochu or wisky in a tall glass of water-- maybe half a shot. Usually not even that. And only after coming home from work.

And yet when I had my last physical stateside my doctor expressed some concerns-- sure I could chock this up to too many wines on the flight over, and drinking the night of arrival right before my physical, but I decided I'd pay my doctor mind and cut my drinking down to 2 times a week.

I thought this would be a piece of cake considering how low my consumption is but DAMN-- not having that daily less-than-half-a-shot-a-day turned out to be ridiculously challenging in actual practice!

At this point I still think it's silly to worry too much about my health considering how low my consumption is but it was eye opening for me to realize how powerful the habit was even at that level.

Last edited:
i took some "molly" once that was apparently mostly meth, stayed up until 5 am playing civ 5

I'd rate it like a 3/10, wouldn't really call it underrated

v

I have a friend who got a g of meth off dnmr a year ago. he said it was kind of fun but not really worth using if you have access to other stims. he suffered from a brief bout of drug psychosis where he couldnt find his meth and thought his parents got it, but then he found the bag and thought it was empty when it wasnt and poured it all over the floor. he then proceeded to snort it out of the carpet.

I have a friend who got a g of meth off dnmr a year ago. he said it was kind of fun but not really worth using if you have access to other stims.
yea this is pretty much exactly my experience with it. bought it because coke is too expensive and it's fun in the way that really shit blow is fun. like you feel wired for a while then all you want to do is more meth

probs not gonna buy any more of it after i run out of what i have (got abt 1.5g left) but it was fun to try

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
anyone want to clue me in on what the best stims/amphetamines are? effects sought are the speedy/euphoric feeling along with intense focus (point this out because i'm not sure if a lot of OTC amphetamine salts have the euphoria aspect)

anyone want to clue me in on what the best stims/amphetamines are? effects sought are the speedy/euphoric feeling along with intense focus (point this out because i'm not sure if a lot of OTC amphetamine salts have the euphoria aspect)
Disclaimer: this is just my personal experience with amphetamine otc stimulants, take this info with a grain of salt and always do extensive drug research.

Anyways, I've only tried the otc ADD/ADHD Adderall, Vyvanse, Concerta, and Ritalin; and I can say for a definite fact, Adderall had the strongest euphoria of any of the other otc controlled stims that I've been prescribed. Adderall 5-30 mg tablets give the strongest form of stimulation; however, the come down and post-anxiety is much worse than that of Vyvanse or Concerta. The effects of Ritalin are almost identical to that of Adderall, but Ritalin lasts for a shorter period of time (3-5 hours), whereas Adderall will last anywhere from 7-9 hours on a normal dose, depending on how you administered the drug.

From Drugs-forum.com (great resource):

"Insufflation(snorting): Adderall can also be insufflated if it is crushed into a powder. Again, the XR beads are difficult to crush, so this method is easier with instant release pills. Generally insufflation doses tend to be around oral doses. The effects will be felt, at most, within a few minutes from administration. The effects will be stronger than equal oral doses, but they will last shorter. In addition, the crash will be more abrupt. Insuffulation is a good way to conserve Adderall as small doses (~5mg) can keep someone awake and alert for a few hours."

With that being said, your best bet at euphoric effects from otc amphetamines would be quick release Adderall (not XR), Ritalin or Concerta (if you'd rather use methamphetamine, obviously the effects of euphoria will be stronger than otc amphetamines; but if you'd like to avoid most of the comedown and withdrawal effects of meth, then I'd stick with otc stimulant amphetamines). Snorting the crushed up Addy, or crushing and injecting the Adderall in small 5mg doses will give you the quickest effects and strongest euphoria, but the come down will be brutal. Parachuting it orally or using normal oral administration will produce a more controlled focus with a steady rise to euphoria and a steady, and not sudden comedown.

If you wish to use it for studying only, then Vyvanse is your best bet as it can only be orally administered (or it doesn't work) and it's effects last 9-12 hours, while providing a steady focus, but a lack of "tweaky side effects" as well as, unfortunately, a decreased sense of euphoria. The pro is that Vyvanse has the least noticeable comedown and negative withdrawal effects.

TL;DR: Prioritize getting Adderall quick release 5-30mg, followed by Ritalin, then lastly Concerta (To maximize effects, snorted or injected is the way to administer for sure). If just looking to study or focus, then Vyvanse will provide you with the most controlled and least tweaky focus and energy in comparison to the other normally prescribed otc amphetamines.

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I've only smoked weed (although a shitload of it), but I plan on doing my first dose of psychedelics pretty soon. I was initially thinkin splitting 10 grams of shrooms with a close friend of mine at night by the beach, but recently I've really wanted to fuck with peyote for my first trip (my buddy too). So I was wondering - recommended dose for 2 first timers who are looking to trip fucking balls? also I Was thinking the dried plant because fuck chancing it being cut with meth, but my friend wants to get mescalin powder. I'd appreciate someone with experience's opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)