Seasonal Ladder [July: Fireworks Frenzy]

Guys, never use Shame That's move. xD Just don't... it doesn't even say what it does on the list, I feel like I got trolled haha. It's more like Extreme Suicide.

Why in the world did you nerf qtrx? It was hilarious to see people die for unown.
Also fat monkey has a totally ridiculous animation.
And just give something decent to UselessTrainer plz.
Edit: Also, ban scald.

I swear to God I have the most boring seasonal mon as my namesake :(
It does pretty well when it gets Nasty Plot, since it's pretty easy for it to force switches and set up. I knocked out 4 Pokemon with it yesterday.

Otherwise it's not that useful, though :/

Hey, Pixilate smashes.
Going on, Premonition is just awesome, and turned what was a ggwp into an opposite ggwp sort of thing.

qtrx is actually super broken and really fun to use. I love it.
I also keep getting screwed in my battles (nothing to hit Celebi, max speed Predator t-tar vs. my 5 psychic types, ;_;)

I swear I had this idea and thought of submitting this idea as an OM (As in, I'd consult with each staff regarding their typing, stats, abilities and moves), but then I thought everyone would want broken stats and broken abilities and it'd become pointless and non-fun.

Last edited:
This Seasonal is so balanced I love it
For qtrx, trick room activates every turn he is in. So it'll turn on, then it'll turn itself off, then on again, etc etc. Is this supposed to happen?

I like the seasonal and playing it, but for some reason when I click the signature moves, for some reason every aspect is undefined (Power, Type, etc) and it just runs down the timer when I click them. Any idea why? (I refreshed already and it still doesn't work)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)