DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 3] [Losers' Bracket Only Round]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
won, ggs i have to go to class so i can't post replays so maybe pwnemon or someone could for me

shoutouts snake pwnemon and edgar for the teams

Not Canadian

always start with a bang
I can't see whoever my opponent is -- search function was not helpful either. Whoever shifty112 is and whether they have a username change or not I'd like to know, thanks. Stratos perhaps you could help / make a call?

EDIT: Never mind, contacted opponent. Thanks for the help on Showdown.

Last edited:

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
DPL Champion
Well, I gotta request the activity win again sadly. I've been posting consistently on my opp's wall in these past few days, but we still haven't been able to see each other. We decided on battling yesterday, but he was only available at ~midnight my time while I was available for about 3 hours at, at least what I believe to be a reasonable time. However, he didn't completely ignore me or not reply, so I guess Stratos has to decide on this one. I am no longer available to play today, and I have waited 2ish hours hoping for him to come online, so I have to go for the activity :( Anyway up to you Stratos

Stratos

Banned deucer.
yeah croven was going to get the activity win at the end of last round anyways if void hadnt posted right before the deadline, i probably shouldnt have extended it in the first place

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Opp hasn't been on since Monday and never responded to my VM (which I had sent before he was last online and in theory should have been seen)

Activity

Already posted on FAJI's wall, but he hasn't responded. I call the activity win.

EDIT: He just posted, so nvm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)